Eddie Bauer cirrusLite down jacket

CCH

WKR
They have almost four ounces of fill, so should be fairly warm. I have been surprised at the warmth of my Sam's Club EB 650 fill jacket that I picked up for $30 a few years ago to wear around town. This appears similar, but likely has more fill.

The Downlight is a lot more money, but is still cheap by down jacket standards. 5 ounces of 800 fill.

Jakerex

WKR
I agree! I ordered two of the hooded version on Nov 27th, and they still have not shipped.

Same. Bull shit. Especially because they weren’t back ordered when I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Still waiting on mine to ship from November and customer service has been impossible to get a hold of.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I don't get any warm fuzzies that this situation is going to be resolved any time soon either.
I called and emailed customer service a few days ago. seems like they cut hours way back. Still haven’t heard anything

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ordered a hooded one on Nov 21st-just found out it won't ship until late December.
I just received mine a few days back. I am pretty happy with the hooded one-runs true to size for me. It is a bit bush league that they are offering discounts on new orders with so many prior orders not filled/delivered.

lck90

FNG
Good luck getting a refund out of them if you have to return something. I have been waiting for 2 1/2 months. I have emailed probably a half dozen times and get the same generic response each time... They are running behind due to covid and I should receive my "refund" as a gift card in 3-5 days... blah blah blah. Absolutely terrible customer service every time I have had to use it.

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
Wish I would have. Darn
Hooded version is now $59.99 with free shipping…glad i waited

Looks like they are now 90.00
Hooded version is now $59.99 with free shipping…glad i waited

Looks like they are now 90.00….

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Wish I would have. Darn

Looks like they are now 90.00

Looks like they are now 90.00….
Check Costco I found an Eddie Bauer 650 fill hooded down jacket for only $31 dollars. Regular price is $40 this jacket seems good quality at only 10oz for the small size and it’s been plenty warm for me.

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the information. Yeah they have good reviews. It’s actually falls into the ultralight category as well so would make a great jacket that you can throw in your pack for an extra layer but not have the extra bulk or weight. Plus it has hood and which is a plus!

Firehawk

WKR
Well, I emailed with Customer Service and complained a little about showing sales on the same items we have been waiting for. They apologized and said that they should be shipping out early February. Friday, I received confirmation that my jacket had shipped and will be to my home later this week. Hope this means that the rest of you will get yours too.

Jakerex

WKR
I had two or three ship within the last two days. They were ordered the beginning of December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I reached out to customer service yesterday. This was their response:

2A49B1B4-A197-406E-80A2-8ADEF10E9817.jpeg
I requested to cancel the order, to which they said they weren’t able to. After elevating it, they said my order would be Cancelled in 24-48 hours.

..then I got a shipping notification an hour later. Seems like someone is playing games.