Eddie Bauer codes for guide pro pants?

Jhoff041

FNG
Does anyone have any unused Eddie Bauer codes or discounts? Looking to get some guide pro pants

Gorp2007

WKR
PM sent with a $10 code I’m not going to use. If you sign up for the EB club or whatever they’ll send you 10 bucks off almost every month to try and lure you back in.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Sign up for the adventure awards, they then offer free shipping after you spend so much which is nice when they do the one day sales.

Like zacattack said, the guide pros are normally $45-55 on a good sale and $60 plus on a crappier sale. Haven’t seen them below $60 in awhile.

zacattack

WKR
Sign up for the adventure awards, they then offer free shipping after you spend so much which is nice when they do the one day sales.

Like zacattack said, the guide pros are normally $45-55 on a good sale and $60 plus on a crappier sale. Haven’t seen them below $60 in awhile.
Yeah I need another pair or two but holding out for the good sale. Hopefully Black Friday or something.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I need another pair or two but holding out for the good sale. Hopefully Black Friday or something.
In the exact same spot, I’ve actually started looking at prana some more. Moose Jaw had the brions for the same price as the guides and all the reviews say they are a better pant.

I have a feeling we won’t see too many sales this year with the supply chain issues. Hard to mark something down when you’re sold out or back ordered.

rangerdye

FNG
Just an FYI, I've had very poor luck with Eddie Bauer recently. They changed their warranty in the last few years. Since then, all my newish pairs of guide pants have fallen apart. Had a crotch seam come completely apart after 1 use. The zipper on another pair was destroyed after a year or so of normal use. My wife had a pair of the women's version that had the entire waist seam come apart in the washer. Eddie refunded 1 pair but wouldn't touch the others because of their new warranty being only 1 year.

Hope I'm the only one with these experiences. Loved the pants, but I'm done with them. I'll buy the Wrangler version if the Guide Pro won't last a year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, I've had very poor luck with Eddie Bauer recently. They changed their warranty in the last few years. Since then, all my newish pairs of guide pants have fallen apart. Had a crotch seam come completely apart after 1 use. The zipper on another pair was destroyed after a year or so of normal use. My wife had a pair of the women's version that had the entire waist seam come apart in the washer. Eddie refunded 1 pair but wouldn't touch the others because of their new warranty being only 1 year.

Hope I'm the only one with these experiences. Loved the pants, but I'm done with them. I'll buy the Wrangler version if the Guide Pro won't last a year.

That’s really disappointing.

OP
J

Jhoff041

FNG

Which Wrangler version do you buy? I tried one it's on the skinny side in the calf for my liking

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Mens camber 105 in freestone color is $39 on mountain khakis site. Different than the guide pants but cut well and comfortable...

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I was in EB. They are caught up in the supply chain issues so for the first time no sales on Guide Pro. all you can do is sign up and get the $10 off pretty often.

kravguy

WKR
I found that when EB is doing their sales, Moose Jaw actually runs a similar sale, sometimes better pricing on the guide pants.

I have issues with guide pros as well. My wallet has worn a hole around the lower corner stitching at the back pocket of most locations. Same with inside corners of the cargo zipper pockets. Those seem to be weak areas that always fail for me.

twunt

FNG
Same experience here with guide pros, they fall apart after a while. Wasn’t a big deal with lifetime warranty. But that is no more. Pretty disappointing.
As long as you destroy them in under a year (most likely) then shouldn’t be problem to warranty in that time period.

OP
J

Jhoff041

FNG
Anyone out there have a $10 adventure reward they aren’t using for this sale today?

VernAK

WKR
Yeah I need another pair or two but holding out for the good sale. Hopefully Black Friday or something
I bought a pair of Guide Pro WORK pants and am very happy with this durable, light weight pant. I bought a second pair. A far better pant for my purpose and still very light and flexible. Sure beats wearing Carhartts.

Moosejaw has the guides for $48. The work pants are $58. Active junky has the rebate for moosejaw at 12 percent right now too.