Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Work Pants

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
How are these compared to the regular guide pro pants? Are they just as comfortable or do the reinforced sections make them more stiff?

How are these compared to the regular guide pro pants? Are they just as comfortable or do the reinforced sections make them more stiff?

They are just as comfortable and do not feel restrictive. Slightly thicker but they do not feel much heavier. Summer scouting at 95 degrees, I am not hiking in these. Spring and fall, you betcha.

ofl0926

WKR
So if the guide pro are for cooler weather. Which models would be for warmer weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used guide pro in hot summer weather and into early October (with base layer). It sounds like the guide pro work pant is the ones you wouldn’t want for hot weather since they’re reinforced with thicker material.

So if the guide pro are for cooler weather. Which models would be for warmer weather?

I’ve used guide pro in hot summer weather and into early October (with base layer). It sounds like the guide pro work pant is the ones you wouldn’t want for hot weather since they’re reinforced with thicker material.

Exactly. The Guide Pro WORK pants are a tad thicker and I would be apprehensive to run them in extremely hot weather.

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
73d9405da09ce5a77b75cded724dee31.jpg

Am I doing something wrong?

OP
84toyota

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
All Sold out it appears, bummed as I need a new pair of upland pants

Just an fyi - I made the mistake of wearing a pair of EB Guide Pro pants while pheasant hunting in S. Dakota once. That DID NOT go well! The burrs, stickers, and sting nettle ate me alive! I never could get all of those out of the pants! Carharrts for the rest of that trip!

JonS

WKR
Good to know, I’ve got some carharrts and use them, they’re just not waterproof or resistant.