Eddie Bauer lined guide pro

kipper09

WKR
I wear them a lot in the winter. For the money they are very games to beat. Warm and
Fit Is really good. Similar fit to the regular ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
I have some of the EB adventurer series [I think they call it] pants....the thin nylon hiking pants and the fit is more of a modern style. By that I mean the legs are a little bit tighter than say the cut on Kuiu or Sitka hunting pants which have a little bit fuller cut leg.

So they look a little better....but that fit doesn't work as well for me personally when hiking with them as I did yesterday. They aren't bad....but are a little bit restrictive when climbing.

I'm assuming they use the same pattern for the pants you are talking about. Overall, I like EB stuff...and the only way to buy is one days like today with huge sales.

OP
W
What are you wondering about? What type of hunting do you do?
I was wondering if they were similar in fit to the regular guide pants mostly. I might possibly wear them whitetail hunting, but more everyday use in colder temps.

fmyth

WKR
I was wondering if they were similar in fit to the regular guide pants mostly. I might possibly wear them whitetail hunting, but more everyday use in colder temps.
I wear 35"s in Guide Pro's and 36's in the lined Guide Pro pants. Wore them everyday on my Wyoming late rifle hunt and love them. I did wear thin long underwear under them when the temps got into the single digits.

They fit just like the regulars. They are warm AF. I wear them deer hunting in some circumstances. I have sat with those and long merino underwear into the low 40s.

davescarp

WKR
Yeah I have a pair and they are warm, and for a little bit have a decent DWR.

Kotaman

WKR
I have a pair in just about every color and wear them all winter for everything from work to snowshoeing to late season hunting. My “go to” winter pants.