Eddie Bauer Pant and a big thanks to Luke Moffat!

jtw

WKR
After a season in the guide pants I can say these are my favorite pants of all time. The cut, and stretch are awesome. Theyve held up great as well. I work down the street from an eb and i check a few times each month to see if these are on sale.

birdman1

FNG
Finally got a chance to try the EB Guide pants, mainly b/c I remebered this thread and they are awesome! Bough 2 pairs they fit and felt so good. Already took a pair on a training hike with an 80 lbs pack and they functioned great. My fav pant right now are the Kryptek Valhalla soild olive (fit and feel are perfect for my body type) but they are only useful in warm weather. These pants are a lot like my attacks pants (which were my no.2 pants) but little lighter, and feel just a bit better to me. The fact that I am moving away from camo colours is just a bonus. They will be getting a tone of use during traiNing, hiking and scouting to see if they make the cut for hunting this year!

Thanks again for Pointing me in the right direction rokslide!

Manosteel, did you buy these pants in Canada? I would try these, but not if I have to pay the dollar difference. I've been using Kuiu exclusively, but I'm not hung up on camo and am done paying crazy duty!

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
I tried to order 2 pairs recently and the total came to almost $300 CDN. If I buy any more I'm gonna have them shipped to my in-laws in Wisconsin and pick them up when I visit. Eddie Bauer does have some stores in Canada.

Manosteel

WKR
Yup, you can get them here. We have 4 or 5 Eddie Bauer stores here in Edmonton. Went to the closest one and they had lots in my size and in different colours. I found that in terms of sizing, they fit the same as my attacks, so if you are a 34 in attacks you should be a 34 in the guide pants. however they do have them in every size. In the USA website they have them listed for 80 and I paid 90 here regular price ( with no exchange rate or shipping/duty issues :cool:)

sts45

FNG
How are these in the hot weather? I need a good pair of pants for the early hunts here in Nevada and Utah.

jtw

WKR
Sts theyre not as breathable as my zions but theyre comfortable within reason. Ive worn them in 90 degree weather and it wasnt intolerable.

Shrek

WKR
I wore mine today at @ 75º and that's about as warm as I like them for hiking. I'm a shorts kind of guy in anything hotter than 65º usually to give a reference. Very comfortable while just sitting to around 80ºish.. ideal from 45º to 65º imo.

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a pair of these in the charcoal gray in October and they are by far the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. Yesterday on a whim i took another look online and saw they have a new color "sprig/green" but they weren't on sale so full price + shpping + tax would have put them around $95. So i quickly googled 'Eddie Bauer Coupon' and sure enough found a 25% off + Free shipping coupon code so I picked up the a pair of green and a pair of khaki for under $130. Now i'll have all 3 colors. I'll probably keep the gray to wear casually and the khaki and green to hunt in.

boom

WKR
I picked up a pair of these in the charcoal gray in October and they are by far the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. Yesterday on a whim i took another look online and saw they have a new color "sprig/green" but they weren't on sale so full price + shpping + tax would have put them around $95. So i quickly googled 'Eddie Bauer Coupon' and sure enough found a 25% off + Free shipping coupon code so I picked up the a pair of green and a pair of khaki for under $130. Now i'll have all 3 colors. I'll probably keep the gray to wear casually and the khaki and green to hunt in.

Thanks. Green! I love the green ones.

They are officially blood resistant.

jtw

WKR
Mine gave out after less than a year of wear now. But I was hard on them and they are comfortable enough i bought another pair in green.