eddie bauer SUCKS!

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a couple of jackets for my kids in November. One arrived within a week and the other was somewhat delayed and took 2-3 weeks. It's a bummer for you and I agree with you that I hate to be given lip service and empty promises. I would be annoyed with them also.

Someone posted in another thread mountains of packages in usps warehouses. I'm sure ups and fedex are similar. It sucks not getting stuff on time but it's not the end of the world.

NoWiser

WKR
I sold an item on the classifieds here recently and shipped immediately via USPS. In 14 days it made it from Minneapolis to Des Moines. I feel horrible, but luckily the buyer has been very understanding.

87TT

WKR
I ordered a present for my 10 year old grandson 3 1;2 weeks ago and it has not been delivered. My daughter told him that it might be late and he was happy. Said now I get another Christmas!

Maki35

WKR
More folks have been shopping online because of covid. Some retailers are swamped. USPS is overwhelmed by the amount of mail they're getting.
USPS has been worse than normal. I shipped out a few packages via USPS priority mail.. it's going on 3weeks to arrive at it's destination.
A few weeks ago I received a message from USPS stating that they are experiencing delays dues to a lack of staff because of covid and higher volume of mail due to the holidays.
Someone that works for the local USPS said there were pallets upon pallets of mail sitting in their warehouse ( I saw a picture.) He said some warehouses had to be closed temporary for sanitizing, causing lots of delays.

If it was shipped via USPS I wouldn't expect to see it anytime soon. Hopeful, it's not lost.

Last edited:

adamm88

WKR
I ordered something from eb the 24th of November it showed up the 12th

Ordered something in the 28th and has been stuck in harrisburg pa(about 45 minutes away) since the 8th.

Usps has been horrible this year, if it isn’t from amazon forget about it, total crap shoot when it will be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Eddie Bauer is still a thing?

As for USPS, I have a barrel for a rifle that was shipped to me on the 11th, according to the tracking it’s been “in transit” at the Denver shipping center for a week now.
You must be a 'little guy'....

That stinks your packages didn’t show but in a positive note, I bought one for my wife last year who’s always freezing and she loved it, so we bought the kids one this year and I also grabbed one. I wore mine with just a base layer in Erie a few weeks ago fishing and it was awesome! I was incredibly comfortable despite brutal cold, snow, winds and freezing water temps. It’s going in my bag for hunting season and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to the big name brands. Best wishes and hopefully all works out!

Agross

WKR
I have had good luck as well with EB. I have one of their puffy coats,,and as mentioned already, they are a pretty nice puffy for how much cheaper they are than the big names. I also have three pairs of their flannel pajama pants. Those things are great and well made. I've bought everything on clearance at a minimum of 50 percent off.

Brianmp01

WKR
Eddie bauer can't control usps, I order twice from them recently and both items shipped the day after I ordered but took 2 weeks to get here and they shipped from an hour from my house. I dont blame EB for that

Their insulated guide pants rock and they give a fat veteran discount! Every company has an occasional problem with delivery.

Amudgett

FNG
I do believe they still have a %100 warranty on all there products if that says anything.

ODB

WKR
Just got an update on one of my packages...it finally departed Memphis USPS center today the 26th. It arrived on the 15th. That must be one big ass pile of packages they’ve been ignoring for two weeks.