Edit: already gone - H1000

I hit the link within 2 seconds of it posting. I'm calling bullshit on that one. Hodgdon doesn't bring in two 8lb jugs at a time . Link got hit 65 times within 11 seconds, all 65 were OOS. Screenshot_20210113-193026_Discord.jpg

There are a few dipshits posting bogus in stock notifications, the mods can't catch everything. Kinda like Alone guy on here

OP
kpk

kpk

WKR
It showed in stock when I opened the link for both 1lb and 8lb. I don't know what Hodgdon has for an order limit.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
There are a few dipshits posting bogus in stock notifications, the mods can't catch everything. Kinda like Alone guy on here
This seems to be the case on most postings. I have had phone in hand, literally clicking within a second and items out of stock.

OP
kpk

kpk

WKR
I'm really curious how many other servers, apps, etc are out there. I'd imagine wherever it gets posted first wipes out almost the entire stock.

I've had really good luck since I got on discord. I got H4350, varget, and RL-26 all last week.

I had given up all hope on finding H1000 and grabbed the RL26 last week.

The only primer links I've seen work have been small rifle BR and whatever those military ones were.

I've only seen one legitimate posting for H1000 since the beginning of December and I missed it. I'm not really interested in going the RL26 route right now. I still have enough factory loads that I'm willing to wait for H1000

That blows and I feel your pain... even with a FFL there are a few companies that won't ship ammo to CA. Behind enemy lines on different coasts........

I can get it from Midway PV midsouth, Natchez wont and a couple others. There’s so many restrictions I think some companies just don’t even want to bother

Wyattblu48

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to get a few pounds H1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I added three then it said wasn’t enough in stock so I took it back to two and it went through! We’ll see What happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only primer links I've seen work have been small rifle BR and whatever those military ones were.

I'd be happy to purchase BR4s (CCI SR bench rest) but those were gone about as soon as they got posted too.