EE Revelation Length

I am about to order an EE Revelation and was looking at the sizing chart. It says that being 6'5" I only need a long and not an extra long. Can anyone confirm this? Would it be nice to have an extra long, or will it make things just fit wrong?

Can't help with the sizing, but I love my EE Revelation. My only comment would be to go one level warmer than you think will keep you comfortable. If you would normally backpack with a 20 degree sleeping bag, then go with the 10 degree EE quilt. I just find they don't keep me as warm as the temp rating might suggest. I wish they'd get on board with a more standardized testing of their temp rating.

OP
C
Can't help with the sizing, but I love my EE Revelation. My only comment would be to go one level warmer than you think will keep you comfortable. If you would normally backpack with a 20 degree sleeping bag, then go with the 10 degree EE quilt. I just find they don't keep me as warm as the temp rating might suggest. I wish they'd get on board with a more standardized testing of their temp rating.

Yeah, I was planning on getting a 10 or a 0... Was thinking about a 20 and bringing the woobie if it was gonna be cold, but where I like to go backpacking in the summer (10,000-11,000ft) it can get down below freezing at any point throughout the year, so I would always be bringing the woobie. I'm also a cold sleeper.

Tsnider

WKR
im 6'1 and got a long wide. seems to do great for me so far. i got a 10 degree and have slept in the mid 20s and done decent. i need to get better about adjusting it before i go to sleep. i have no doubt it will keep me plenty warm during archery season at high elevation.

Tsnider

WKR
just got back from backpacking. slept like shit. looked up what I'm doing wrong and have been using the straps incorrectly haha. I'm a man and don't need no instructions.

i had it my head it worked a different way from descriptions. derp.

FURMAN

WKR
I am 5"10 and a side sleeper(legs rarely stretched out) I went regular and it is fine.

I'm 6'1" and went with the long and am glad I did, if only to have some room to move/dive in if my head gets cold. For me the straps are key for keeping warm and draft free in a quilt, especially in a floorless shelter.