El Coyote quilts

turley

Lil-Rokslider
I placed an order for an El Coyote 40F Regular/Short (Habanero Exterior / Charcoal Interior-Liner) Saturday evening and it was delivered yesterday afternoon.
With the extremely quick turn around time as this was a made to order purchase, I was impressed with the quality of construction, attention to detail, and overall design and feature set. In comparison to my Nunatak Sastrugi and Valandre Mirage it is at least equal in overall build quality with the stitch lines tight and perfectly straight and not a loose thread or miss stitch found.
I was tentative about taking a chance on a new cottage company with few reviews (though those were all positive) but after the outstanding customer service (noted in above thread) I couldn't be happier with the end product and look forward to using this as a part of my late spring to early fall fair to warm weather sleep system.
The El Coyote website is now live and in my opinion one of the better ones. Easy to navigate and compare ratings, fill amount, ect.... as well as descriptive information about the feature sets and philosophy/reasoning of their preference of untreated vs treated down.
334EDFCC-B359-40D5-9A1A-E7C0A4F8C69B.jpegE861749E-6D7B-4950-A4CE-93AA76D9FD2E.jpeg819C9E34-D510-442D-B0A8-BD27BCD28EC6.jpeg

Last edited: