El Coyote Quilts

BBob

WKR
I have to give praise to Brian and crew at El Coyote. Website says 1-2 week delivery, I custom ordered 07/27 and it arrived today. Brian was very quick to get back with me several times on questions I had. Since they are here in AZ and a smaller new company I wanted to give them a shot and support them. Great looking bag and delivered fast. It'll be out in the field soon and headed to CO for high country elk at the end of the month.

Loper

WKR
I had a similar experience with Brian at El Coyote. Very responsive, quick shipping and solid quilt.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Mine shipped 2 days ago!!!!

First, I’ve been interested in quilts for sometime since I’m an active sleeper, but been hesitant since I’m 6’1 and 325#

I emailed 3 companies and El Coyote - Brian, WAS THE ONLY ONE TO REPLY! He was speedy to reply, quick to follow up and genuine After answering his series of questions he built a quote and emailed to me. This took 2 days!

After I paid the PayPal invoice, my custom XX-Wide x Long quilt was shipped in 5 days.

El Coyote is the exemplary small business that I strive to do business. Repeat customer for life!

Thank you, Brian!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk