Election Yard Signs

Don't know, don't care, hunting season is, here we are To busy killing animals to care about 2 old senial Dementia plagued idiots, making promises,and telling lies, Niethier will be getting my vote gonna, skip this election entirely
Well I think you'll care if Biden gets elected as you won't be killing as many animals for what he proposes to do with the 2A:

* Ban the manufacture and sale of military style firearms and high-capacity magazines; regulate possession of existing "assault" weapons.
* Restrict individuals to one firearm purchase per month.
* Prohibit ALL online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits and gun parts.
* Increase background check times from 3 days to 10. Require background checks for ALL gun sales, including gun shows and online sales.
* Enact a system where ALL guns sold are "smart guns", requiring an owner's fingerprints to operate.

Oh, and he's also cutting Trump's tax cuts and increasing taxes by $4 Trillion over the next 10 years.

And don't let me forget he's going to establish a national commission to study reparations, examine slavery, and Jim Crow segregation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well I think you'll care if Biden gets elected as you won't be killing as many animals for what he proposes to do with the 2A:

* Ban the manufacture and sale of military style firearms and high-capacity magazines; regulate possession of existing "assault" weapons.
* Restrict individuals to one firearm purchase per month.
* Prohibit ALL online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits and gun parts.
* Increase background check times from 3 days to 10. Require background checks for ALL gun sales, including gun shows and online sales.
* Enact a system where ALL guns sold are "smart guns", requiring an owner's fingerprints to operate.

Oh, and he's also cutting Trump's tax cuts and increasing taxes by $4 Trillion over the next 10 years.

And don't let me forget he's going to establish a national commission to study reparations, examine slavery, and Jim Crow segregation.

They couldn't do it under 8 yrs, of Obama they didn't do it under 8 yrs of Clinton I highly highly doubt they will do it under Dementia Joe.
Conspiracy theory and scare tactics, alive and well in Montana I see lol

tdhanses

WKR
They couldn't do it under 8 yrs, of Obama they didn't do it under 8 yrs of Clinton I highly highly doubt they will do it under Dementia Joe.
Conspiracy theory and scare tactics, alive and well in Montana I see lol
Yup they never get it done till they do. Good chance the dems will take the senate, already hold the house, don’t be shocked if Biden wins that we don’t see big changes quick. Also hope you don’t have any investments as they will easily lose 50% or more in value before then end of the month. Good thing is, you hopefully never complain about anything going on in our country since you sit it out, and I don’t care who you vote for but you sit it out you don’t deserve a voice.

No surprise here, but there are Trump signs and flags everywhere in NW Montana.
Second place is for sale signs then lastly Biden signs.

Four Biden signs in my neighborhood, three of which are teachers.

No political signs in my yard, just proudly displaying Old Glory! Which oddly enough I haven't seen on any houses that display a Biden sign.

C'mon now... I've got a big 3x5 US hanging from my front porch post and I would also have a Biden sign, if political signs were my thing. Don't get me wrong though... I don't exactly like Biden.

I do agree though... Most people that vote Dem seem to be less likely to have a flag flying :(

Yup they never get it done till they do. Good chance the dems will take the senate, already hold the house, don’t be shocked if Biden wins that we don’t see big changes quick. Also hope you don’t have any investments as they will easily lose 50% or more in value before then end of the month. Good thing is, you hopefully never complain about anything going on in our country since you sit it out, and I don’t care who you vote for but you sit it out you don’t deserve a voice.
Yup and Hillary had the election in the bag in 16
And there was gonna, be a massive blue wave in 18,but NIETHIER happened and no I don't complain, it wouldn't do a damn bit of good the government isn't gonna listen anyway.

Jauwater

WKR
Just curious. Where do you live and what is the ratio of yard signs for Trump vs Biden?

Not trying to get political, just curious what it looks like around the country and this is a good website to find out. I'm just doing some research to see if yard signs have any indication of who wins.
Honestly, this is something I have noticed since a while back, and in the area I live / work, in regards to presidential elections it has been true since 04. Obviously, this is one of the least scientific ways of determining an election outcome, and town to town probably completely useless, but I understand where your head is at For me it was driving 300+ miles a day, you get really bored, hence the correlation being made. I do laugh though, I thought maybe I was the only one bored enough to fill my head with such things. It's odd that I dont much care for politics, but since I made this same correlation in my area with election signs, and outcomes, it is now something my brain just automatically acknowledges, and stores it away till I see the next sign. Like an automatic counter. So damn annoying because I really dont care, but my brain runs this shit show.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

All Biden here I can’t even say I’ve seen a trump sign at a house, if you go down to the harbor though all the lobster boats have trump flags. All biden signs are accompanied by “were in this together” that make me cringe every time

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Texas.. I haven't seen a Biden sign anywhere near my house.. I don't understand how Anyone would agree with higher taxes , Killing the oil industry, dismantling the 2nd, more free crap for lazy people, equal outcome instead of equal opportunity etc..

Probably because none of that will happen when Sleepy Joe wins.

Tax increases are only for planned for those making >400K, and let’s be real that tiny fraction of people are “smart enough” to evade taxes. The 2nd amendment being “dismantled” is laughable, idk how people keep falling for that con.

Last edited:

ahlgringo

WKR

Tax increases are only for planned for those making >400K, and let’s be real that tiny fraction of people are “smart enough” to evade taxes. The 2nd amendment being “dismantled” is laughable, idk how people keep falling for that con.

Death by a thousand cuts, not laughable in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as signs I live in the mountains of Colorado. Trump signs everywhere..but our county is a republican county.

If you like hunting and own guns your insane not to vote republican. You think they can’t take away your rights? They will. They will slowly chip away at your rights to own guns. Etc Common sense

CorbLand

WKR
As far as signs I live in the mountains of Colorado. Trump signs everywhere..but our county is a republican county.

If you like hunting and own guns your insane not to vote republican. You think they can’t take away your rights? They will. They will slowly chip away at your rights to own guns. Etc Common sense
Its been happening since the 30's. If you don't see it as a possibility, your blind or not very intelligent... maybe both.

Billinsd

WKR
Good thing is, you hopefully never complain about anything going on in our country since you sit it out, and I don’t care who you vote for but you sit it out you don’t deserve a voice.
My vote in California for President means nothing, since the state votes overwhelmingly Democrat. I did vote for Trump to help him hopefully get the majority vote in addition to 270 electoral college votes. In my east San Diego, transition from liberal to conservative town there are very few signs. There are no Trump signs and 2 Biden signs. I've seen one Trump yard sign in San Diego a few miles a way and just the 2 Biden signs. Not many bumper stickers either.

MThuntr

WKR
All I know is when this is over I'll have target backers for days...no hate to any candidate just can't stand to see them go into the trash without being used. I do cover them completely with a piece of brown paper so it doesn't look like I have sort of evil motive.

hunt1up

WKR
This picture sums up my area of rural Illinois. Prolly 90% Trump signs around here.

d4e3903ade3371cecba7ddf0d7deee61.jpg

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
In the Western part of Maryland I see 95% Trump. I heard it switches to Biden the closer you get to the cities. I don't go near the cities, so I can't verify.

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider

Probably because the words keep coming out of his and democrats mouths.. as far as raising taxes goes. Ending the tax cuts raises my taxes.. raising taxes on people who make over 400k is raising taxes on small businesses who intern lay off employees or raise prices .. gotta think farther a head dude..