Election Yard Signs

nrh6.7

WKR
Ogden UT area I see mostly Biden, SE Idaho I see mostly Trump. I do have to note that the only HUGE painted signs I've seen on personal property have been Trump (barns, fences etc.). At that point, you're in a cult.
No doubt!

ETA: They look normal...but they aren't! : )

1604427777644.png

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
Probably because none of that will happen when Sleepy Joe wins.

Tax increases are only for planned for those making >400K, and let’s be real that tiny fraction of people are “smart enough” to evade taxes. The 2nd amendment being “dismantled” is laughable, idk how people keep falling for that con.

Biden's proposed tax increases for high earners and corporations will increase costs and those costs will be passed onto the consumers - including those who make less than $400K. Not a tax, but it will cut into the discretionary income all the same.

Kilboars

WKR
West Palm Beach, FL 1.5 mile for Trumps Mar A Largo club.

Was mostly Trumps signs but more Biden signs have gone up since the last week. I heard they were dropping them off and registered Democrats homes.

We had to buy our Trumps signs.

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
This picture sums up my area of rural Illinois. Prolly 90% Trump signs around here.

d4e3903ade3371cecba7ddf0d7deee61.jpg
Needs some Pritzker sucks signs, looks like where I’m at.

Rokbar

WKR
In the Western part of Maryland I see 95% Trump. I heard it switches to Biden the closer you get to the cities. I don't go near the cities, so I can't verify.
We just drove back from Wyoming, through Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Tenn., then NC. I could probably count the Biten signs on both hands. Predominantly Trump in the heartland. Its rural vs. urban! Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Pflum

FNG
I counted on the way home from a job tonight. About a 40 minute drive, 2 lane road, Northern Kentucky.
37 houses with Trump signs, including a couple cars with flags.
2 tiny Biden signs.
Also interesting to me is the Trump houses have multiple signs, giant flags flying, etc. The Biden signs I have seen have mostly been small, smaller than the local political signs.

with that said, Biden telling his minions he's going to contest the election already, I taking my TRUMP sign down after the election.

don't want some over privileged under achieving youths targeting my house.
Now Trump is going to activate his legal army. Speaking from the East Room of the White House shortly after 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday, he confusingly proclaimed he would ask the U.S. Supreme Court to stop “all voting,” because “we don’t want them to find any ballots at four o'clock in the morning and add them to the list.” It was unclear how he would do that, or what legal arguments he could muster.

Former Vice President Joe Biden early on Wednesday urged his supporters to remain patient as votes continue to trickle in in a nail-biter race, but he asserted that the presidential election “ain’t over until every vote is counted, every ballot is counted.”

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk