Electronic ear plugs

TravKatQ

WKR
I use custom ear pros from SportEar. They were a little pricey but well worth in my opinion. I have tinnitus (ringing) in both ears and severe hearing damage from hunting and my job, I work around jet engines at a cogeneration facility, and for being only 28 years old it’s pretty dam scary what the next 30-40 years hold for me. My advice is to buy the best you can and still bring foam plugs or any kind of protection just in case. SportEars customer service is great and make sure to buy the warranty on any set you buy...I’ve accidentally ran mine through the washer and drier and was able to get the replaced!

This year I wore my electronic Peltor Sport Tactical 300 muffs. I could hear better with them that without and a bonus - they kept my ears warm.

Once I got over the self consciousness of wearing muffs all day, they worked great.

They are bulkier than earplugs, but I have them and they work and are comfortable.

Didn't interfere with shooting either.

IvanDenis

FNG
I have used quite a few earplugs. Though i impressed with SoundGear Instant Fit Electronic Hearing Protection for many reasons. But mostly the 2 key features that make it really good are High-definition sound enhancement and
Automatic noise suppression. Though there are also a few best electronic earplugs available so do your research first.

Last edited: