Element Outdoors any good?

Sobrbiker

WKR
I don’t see any info here on anything but perceived top-tier brands.
Anyone have any experience with Element Outdoors?
I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around polyester and fleece fetching $600+ to put together a couple outfits.

OP
Sobrbiker

Sobrbiker

WKR
Noone’s tried their stuff? Or is no one willing to say that anything short of the big three is worth a damn? There’s gotta be a happy medium between the big three and Walmart😆
I guess I’ll have to toss out a review once I try mine out when it gets here.

OP
Sobrbiker

Sobrbiker

WKR
Just got the lightweight Drive pants and 1/4 zip top, along with a Prime midweight jacket in-all in their Stalker pattern.
I’ve got to say, this stuff seems solid: well built, well stitched, great zippers, all treated water and stain resistant. The lightweight pants seem pretty tough-time in the field will tell.
All in all I’m really happy with what I got, especially after being around my buddies’ “top tier” twice the price stuff.
I’ll update as I get em out in the desert.

OP
Sobrbiker

Sobrbiker

WKR
There's some on Camofire right now. I was curious about it too.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t order midweight pants on my initial order, so I just snagged a pair after having gotten the midweight jacket and lightweight top and bottoms last go ‘round. Didn’t wanna spend too much without seeing in hand what they had, but after getting initial set and jacket in I was bummed I didn’t get the midweight pants at the Camofire prices.

I talked to the owner of element last week, wanted to see if they had any L Drive pants to replace the XL I picked up (I’m a 32-33 waist so I bought both L and XL since I was on the line and the L fit great with room to layer). They didn’t have any in Stalker. He told me they have their next gen lines coming out in June and that’s when they’ll be flush.

Next Gen will include Scentcrusher tech.

Seem like good guys and just what they state to be, working hunters that were as tired as anyone else with the exorbitant pricing so the started Element. Main model is going to direct to consumer and they are trying to get in archery shops as retailer outlets.

OP
Sobrbiker

Sobrbiker

WKR
I did buy it and run it a bit. It’s not bad At all, the lightweight poly is quiet but seems to heat up with the AZ sun on it.
Midweight is decent fleece lined soft shell.

OP
Sobrbiker

Sobrbiker

WKR
I’m 5’11”, 175, not gym build, M on tops and L on bottoms worked for me (33-34w).
My Kuiu Kenai fits under the medium softshell.