Elite Kure

I'm probably gonna buy two new to me used bows and have my eye on the Kure. It ck's all the boxes of BH, ATA, speed, and tune ability. I've been happily shooting Bowtechs for awhile now and simply looking to try something different.

Love to hear some thought on this bow. I'm a little concerned my press may not work for this bow but I'd be willing to deal with that.

I have the same bow. I’m in the process of setting it up now. Tunability is an understatement. I’ve been shooting Elites for about 3 years, and they were already such a stable platform. They’ve added so much into their current line that I can’t believe they don’t get more credit for basically offering a custom bow. Plus, they’re still so shootable. This bow probably won’t care what your arrow setup is. I run a moderate weight/FOC, but I bet you could tune almost any configuration with this bow. That being said, I may get a Remedy because shooting it completely blew me away.

@StraightWayOutdoors
Straight Way Outdoors, Fulcrum Archery, Elite Archery, Upwind Odor Elimination, Wicked Twisted Bowstrings, Sevr Broadheads, Pine Ridge Archery, Bloodline Fibers

Also, I press like a charm with an LCA EZ Green.

@StraightWayOutdoors
Straight Way Outdoors, Fulcrum Archery, Elite Archery, Upwind Odor Elimination, Wicked Twisted Bowstrings, Sevr Broadheads, Pine Ridge Archery, Bloodline Fibers