Sold Elite Omnia Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I bought this bow early in the year and am the second owner. For some details on my experience and the work I have put into this bow, please see thread discussion here. @sndmn11 's review can be found here.

The bow is in excellent used condition and has been a fantastic shooter for me. I'm the only one that has worked on it and as indicated in the thread above, spent a lot of time getting this bow tuning and shooting to its potential. It's shot 2 TAC events and taken three animals this year. I thoroughly enjoy the bow but have a Core SR on my list for next year.

Details:
2023 Omnia in OD Green with Black limbs, RH, 70lb. pulling 71.8 on my scale.
Currently letoff is set between 75-77%.
Draw length is currently set to 28.5.
You have a variety of ways to hit your target DL, DW, and letoff with this bow.

Components:
Spot Hogg Fast Eddie Triple Stack with 0.19 pins
Hamskea Epsilon Rest
Hi-Tek Sandtrap String Stop
ABB Platinum String and Cables, flo yellow and gunmetal
Original factory string will be included unused.
Performance mods are on it, smooth mods will also be included.
I will leave the Raptor Peep in it.
Tightspot 5 arrow quiver in Fusion (looks good with OD green riser) or black Tightspot Pivot 2.5 quiver included in sale.
The front and rear stab mounts are staying with me and no stabs are included in the sale.

Notes on condition:
As noted in the thread linked above, I replaced the SET system and rebuilt this bow from the ground up. Everything is in spec and in excellent working order. There are no obvious scrapes, dings, etc and the bow has been well cared for but you should expect to receive a hunting bow that has been carried in the field and thus has minor handling marks.
On both top and bottom cams, I can see small shiny areas on the rim of the cam track where the finish has rubbed. The bow has not been dropped and this appears to be the result of use in the field with no effect on function.
The ABB string is fraying around the raptor peep. This has never happened to me before with ABBs and isn't a concern at this point, but something to keep an eye on. I've had raptor peeps move on me and really cinched the serving down which may be causing this.
There are silver and gold gel pen reference marks on the SET system screws top and bottom placed there by me for tuning purposes.

$1250 as configured above, shipped ground CONUS
If you want the bow "bare" its $750 and will ship with ABBs + Sandtrap stop + Performance mods installed and I will send the original factory string unused, as well as the comfort mods.
Prices are net to me, no fee payment.

Any questions or requests for additional pics feel free to reach out via DM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

PXL_20231127_223440071.jpgPXL_20231127_223456860.jpgPXL_20231127_223511002.jpgPXL_20231127_223524757.jpgPXL_20231127_223551702.jpg

Last edited:

ahlgringo

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sweet bow!!! And setup with top of the line components. Somebody is gonna get a sweet deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.