Elite Remedy?

Anyone shot the new Remedy from Elite? No shops in my area have this one in stock, I have shot the Kure and really like it but I prefer a longer bow.
Looking for any input
Thanks!!

Shot a couple new Elites - Remedy and EnKore.

That Remedy is all that! I felt the peak weight felt early in the draw cycle, but it transitioned into the smoothest of the draw cycles REALLY quickly. It's almost frightening how 70 lbs. felt compared to my Option 6 at 63. Held easily and rock steady with the string stop. Vibration was minimal, but lasted longer than the EnKore.

The EnKore is for somebody, just not me, not at 70 lbs. anyway. It has a good draw cycle at the beginning, but stiffens towards the back end as it approaches the wall. Shorter valley than I'd like but it was manageable with 80% letoff. Fair amount of vibration that was greater in magnitude than the Remedy, but dissipated sooner. All things considered, it felt like a different bow at 63 lbs. than at 70.

I should have tried to let down, but that's always sketchy.

I have a Kure that was given to me, but haven’t set it up. I haven’t shot it, only drawn it back and letdown. I ended up taking 1/2 a turn out of it to get it to feel comfortable for me and closer to the Remedy. In terms of draw cycle, I would rate it between the Remedy and EnKore. I have a feeling I’ll get a Remedy, keep my Kure, keep my Energy 35 (for target), and sell my Option 6.

@StraightWayOutdoors
Straight Way Outdoors, Fulcrum Archery, Elite Archery, Upwind Odor Elimination, Wicked Twisted Bowstrings