Elite Synergy’s set up.

Hello, I have a 2015 Synergy. I noticed the bow shop set my rest 1/4 high above the Berger hole and center shot was out over an inch. I’m going to start doing my own set up. After research looks like a good starting point is 13/16 center shot and arrow center of Berger hole. As far as nock some say 1/8 high some say perfect 90 degrees. Any opinions from you Elite shooters?

I have a 2017 Synergy and run my arrow centered in Berger and 90 degrees, I generally start around 13/16 center shot and then play with cable slide rod rotation if I have to move the rest much left and right. After setting those two but before shooting I would double check cam synchronization and draw stop setting on a draw board. Most shops don't use or don't know how to do this and will use more crude methods. Once those things are done it should tune up pretty easy.

OP
B
I have a 2017 Synergy and run my arrow centered in Berger and 90 degrees, I generally start around 13/16 center shot and then play with cable slide rod rotation if I have to move the rest much left and right. After setting those two but before shooting I would double check cam synchronization and draw stop setting on a draw board. Most shops don't use or don't know how to do this and will use more crude methods. Once those things are done it should tune up pretty easy.
Thank you