Elk Antlee Growth Update

Starting to get that itch for September! Anyone willing to share elk antler update pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think I can attach a picture from a phone but I just had 11 branch antlered bulls show up in my fromt field. The big boys are 5s at this point and the rest are 3-4. The bigs will be 6s and the rest will be rag horns and 5 pts. It's a shame we are summer range. Where they go by fall is yet to be discovered.

They were just there to remind me that I drew a cow tag.

Don't think I can attach a picture from a phone but I just had 11 branch antlered bulls show up in my fromt field. The big boys are 5s at this point and the rest are 3-4. The bigs will be 6s and the rest will be rag horns and 5 pts. It's a shame we are summer range. Where they go by fall is yet to be discovered.

They were just there to remind me that I drew a cow tag.
thanks for sharing! That would be so cool to have elk out front!

I have had a few mornings with elk in the yard. A couple of years ago there 5 six points just off the porch. Then they disappear to god only knows.

I've been seeing a few, it almost seems like you can get a better sense of what the bull is by the body size right now vs what's coming out of his head.

intunegp

WKR
Here's a CO Unit 20 city elk on 6/19/22. Getting big but still growing.

uB8sLev.jpg

tfNcO3w.jpg

8zpI315.jpg