Elk arrow setup

Just want to see if my arrow setup is correct. I have a 30’ draw pulling 72 lbs. I have 150 gr iron Will heads on 300 Axis shafts. About 29.5 inches.

Total weight is 505 grains. Is this setup going to work? Is the spine enough or should I drop down?

Thanks for they help

Tom

Zspires94

FNG
What weight inserts/outserts are you using? That much weight up front you might consider a 260 spine but if it’s tuning and shooting fine I’d stick with what you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just want to see if my arrow setup is correct. I have a 30’ draw pulling 72 lbs. I have 150 gr iron Will heads on 300 Axis shafts. About 29.5 inches.

Total weight is 505 grains. Is this setup going to work? Is the spine enough or should I drop down?

Thanks for they help

Tom

Hmmm

I have some left over FMJ 340’s which is what they were called back then. I forgot I bought them and just stumbled onto them in my archery room.

I cut them to 28.5 inches and with a Carbon Express Pile Driver 150 grain head, nothing else added but A2I vanes I’m 528 grains finished.

You’re longer and weigh less ? Oh wait, just saw your all Carbon not FMJ. My bad.

All I can say is mine fly like a rocket ! Yours should too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
If the arrows with broadheads are flying good and impacting in your kill zone I’d say you’re good to go, and let the dog eat. Good luck this year