Elk broadheads

SliverShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I have killed numerous critters with each of the first three broadheads With good results. Can not speak to the screw-in VPA. However, I used a glue on VPA, 250 grain three blade one year, went seven for seven on whitetails with 6 pass throughs.

They are all good broadheads and will kill any critter in North America.

Most important, is being able to put the broadhead in the correct spot, I tend to spend my time focusing that.

I shoot the Simmons Interceptor. Awesome broadhead. 190 screw in is my choice. Been shooting them for over 20yrs now. Killed alot of big game with them and they fly like darts from my 53# Widow. Massive blood trails with them as well.

Mythewood

FNG
I also like the 3:1 so would pick the Grizzly.
I've killed an elk quartering away and downhill with one and got great penetration. Arrow went in high above the back of the ribcage and was stopped by the offside front arm.
The first three will probably bend if you hit the elk in the ball joint of the shoulder so don't do that. the stubby wont bend but you'll lose your elk regardless. :)

Bails-UK

FNG
I'll be using 200grn VPA 3x blade Terminators this September from my 49lb Big Jim Buffalo, but out of the heads you have, I'd probably go Grizzly or VPA.

FLS

WKR
I like the original magnus heads. Ive got a bunch of 125s mounted on steel 75 grain inserts. Theyre really easy to sharpen and fly really well for me.