Elk Calling Contest!!!

Chris Roe

FNG
Hey everybody -

If you enjoy participating in, or just plain watching and listening to, elk calling competitions, then make sure you make it to Sportsman's Warehouse in Thornton, CO this upcoming Saturday, April 28th, and be a part of the 1st Annual Calling Contest as part of the "Bugling for Autism" fundraiser.

Matthew Meyers is hosting this event through the support of a NUMBER of great sponsors, to benefit the REED Academy - a school that specializes in assisting children, and families of children, with autism.

Click the link below for more information, but there will be seminars, booths, an archery range for kids sponsored by the Colorado Bowhunters Association, the calling contest and more. ...I'll be there with a booth, giving a seminar at on things to be thinking about as you plan for this fall, and answering any questions folks might have.

http://www.probugles.com/Pro_bugles/Bugling_for_Autism.html

I'm helping out not only because it's a great cause, but because one of my cousins is severely autistic, and I know what programs like the REED Academy can give families and the children affected in the way of support, meaningful one-on-one interaction and instruction, and most importantly - HOPE.

It all kicks off at 9am on Saturday - so I hope to see you there!

Chris Roe - Roe Hunting Resources

Last edited:
OP
C

Chris Roe

FNG
I do too! With you guys, and a PILE of other great sponsors and supporters, I'm really hoping this does well so that Mr. Meyers might be able to take this "on the road" in the coming years. We'll see - it should be fun regardless!

Chris