Elk Calling/Hunting Podcast Series!

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey guys we're working with Gotgametech on putting a Podcast Series together. We will do our best to have a New Podcast every Wednesday from now until Sept. on nothing but Elk! It will cover Elk Sounds, Strategies, Tactics & Techniques designed solely for the OTC DIY Public Land Elk Hunter! Of course these tactics can carry over into any type of elk hunting areas. We will also talk briefly about bow setups, meat care, breaking down an elk, loading our packs, etc. Mostly, it will be all about ELK! We are trying to keep these around 30 minutes or less.

If any have Requests on what they'd like to hear or a specific subject covered that we haven't already considered please let me know, it doesn't hurt to ask!

Here's our First Podcast, it's now available to listen too, there's no signing in or email needed, thank you!
https://gotgametech.com/podcast-appearances/

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Ha Ha, I hear ya! Check out the question I pose at the end & see if you know the answer, most will venture a guess at best but that's not how you learn, hunters need not only know the answer but more importantly Why? This is what educates you & not the elk! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Peaks&Creeks

Lil-Rokslider
This sounds awesome. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Will you also cover elk behavior and ecology?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys! We will cover everything necessary to hunt elk late Aug, Sept & Oct! I think you'll find these Podcasts very informative, it's the very info we rely on every year no matter where we elk hunt! Our specialty is hunting pressured bulls! If we can do it so can you!

This is one of the bulls we took this last season OTC! This particular bull was taken less than 3/4 mile from a dirt road, he was called in just like most of our other bulls! I called him in for a 5 yard shot!

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0206.PNG
    IMG_0206.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thank You!

Yes, it will be available through most popular channels. These particular Podcasts are put together by the Gotgametech Team & Myself. Here's what it says on the actual Podcast page!

"We are on iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher, and TuneIn. Be sure to subscribe and enjoy! You can also listen to it on the link above!"

ElkNut/Paul

An episode for straight up beginners from how to get started now to being prepared by September. That’s the boat that am in this year going on my first hunt where I plan to call and having never touched an elk call. The calls and simple strategies best suited for beginners and such. Options if a guy can’t get reeds figured out.

Pgohil

WKR
I use PodBean to listen to podcasts. It would be great if you guys could get on there too. But if not I will happily listen to it through the website each and every week.

I really appreciate all the content you provide free of charge to all the elk hunters that care to listen.

Thanks

PGohil
WV

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Thank You!

Yes, it will be available through most popular channels. These particular Podcasts are put together by the Gotgametech Team & Myself. Here's what it says on the actual Podcast page!

"We are on iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher, and TuneIn. Be sure to subscribe and enjoy! You can also listen to it on the link above!"

ElkNut/Paul

Any way to get the team to submit the feed link here? (If it should already be coming up, I can't find it...)

https://www.pocketcasts.com/submit/

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Brendan, do you see it at this link here? https://gotgametech.com/podcast-appearances/
I tried installing it in the URL link on your site but it kept denying it. Not sure why? I'll ask the guys about pocketcasts as well. Thanks!

It's in small print right below the Turkey Podcast one. It says ElkNut Episode 1

MuleyFever, will do, we will do a Podcast on all you requested! Thanks!

PGohil, hmm, I don't know what Podbean is but I'll ask the guys & see what they can do?

Thanks everyone! Feel free to request additional thoughts guys, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Brendan

WKR
Paul, yes I see the web link, but only listen in my car so need to be able to download to my phone, and thats one of the best apps for Android phones.

Every other podcast out there comes through so should be something simple.

7Bartman

WKR
Can't wait to listen Paul. You happen to get that big bull on film. At 5 yards, it'd make some exciting footage!