Elk Calling/Hunting Podcast Series!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks all!

Tayler, thanks for adding those other two sources, that's awesome! Looks like you're set Brendan!

7Bartman, No sir no footage but you are so right about it being a super exciting call in, it was one of our finest moments! -- We just have never been too much into the video thing, we are just like most here, we flat love calling & putting elk on the ground, that's our #-1 priority! I think we'll leave the video stuff for the guys that enjoy that aspect. Thank you for asking!

ElkNut/Paul

An episode for straight up beginners from how to get started now to being prepared by September. That’s the boat that am in this year going on my first hunt where I plan to call and having never touched an elk call. The calls and simple strategies best suited for beginners and such. Options if a guy can’t get reeds figured out.
Good suggestion! We can definitely structure an episode around that theme.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thank you! Let us know if there's a specific subject you'd like to see covered between now & Sept.

ElkNut/Paul

This is great--thanks. I have your app and your videos. I appreciate a fellow Idahoan sharing elk hunting knowledge. Many people would not be willing to share as much as you have over the years.