Elk Country

TwoTikkas

WKR
OMG! Is that Idaho? I'm getting tired just looking at the pics. Looks like exhausting country to hunt. Especially for a middle aged (lol) easterner like myself. All kidding aside. That's a LOT of up and down. I'd love to see it in person. Beautiful beautiful place.

Juan_ID

WKR
OMG! Is that Idaho? I'm getting tired just looking at the pics. Looks like exhausting country to hunt. Especially for a middle aged (lol) easterner like myself. All kidding aside. That's a LOT of up and down. I'd love to see it in person. Beautiful beautiful place.

If you're talking to me yessir it is Idaho... And it can be VERY exhausting to hunt lol. I have been lucky to hunt that area the past 2 years as I drew a deer tag there in 2010 and a bull elk tag in 2011. Tagged a small buck for that unit when I drew, and went empty-handed on my elk hunt but had a blast! Can't wait to draw it again for either deer or elk!

Battle

Lil-Rokslider
IMG_3919.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

IMG_3870.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG

OP
trophyhill
very nice everyone! i love seeing the different types of terrain that elk can be found in. it shows their ability to adapt. and your ability to adapt as well.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok Ryan I can name two of those secret spots:) Nice country and I see 4 of my meat poles....