WTB Elk hide

rlmmarine

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Per my prior post ,after waiting for over two years of not completing the work Ive started picking up my undone skins and horns from my taxidermist ( that wasnt to happy with me ), Im going to have to go back next week to retrive the horns because (he doesnt have them on sight).
He was able to give me back my bear but said the reason it wasnt completed was i hadnt chosen a form. Even though we had looked in the makenzie catalog and chosen a full size mount. He once again didnt have my caribou skins but said they were close to being done( ive herd this for over 2 years) i proceeded to tell me it wasnt his fault for waiting on the furrier . As of four months ago carolina fur dressings had no record of them. At that point i secured new capes from joe in indiana( very thankful)
i did talk with Marsha at carolina fur dressings today who told me she had received my actual skins in the past few months. So there is hope after over two years i may actually see them again.
But i have no reason to believe that ill actually see my elk cape again. So if anyone has an elk cape they would be willing to let go of please let me know.

Thank you in advanced
Robert

Pwells10

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll let you know after this week. 6 of us going in for 10 days. How old of a bull you looking for?