Elk jewelry for my wife

So a few years ago my wife had a necklace made for me by her cousin that is a sterling silver arrow head with the ivory tooth inset and my birth stone. It was the first bull I had ever killed and I did it with my bow. I wear it daily and rarely take it off. It’s a special piece to me and even more so since her cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident.

3a671e69a5a2fb4b756271dab4f6dffa.jpg

Last year my wife harvested her first bull/elk and did so with her bow. It took two years and miles and miles of hiking but we got it done! She’s now entered in the PY books as well with her bull.

456fda2c83aa87baec815f3e1b63f319.jpg

85d05688846fc4f8ac0a2f8cdda618e9.jpg

88f9f2e41ca74044dee55c481989f7d0.jpg

Well, it was time for me to rerun the favor. I wanted to keep it kinda small, dainty, simple but rustic and keep the same “theme” so to speak with the arrow head. With some collaborating and design modification help from one of her uncles that’s a jeweler we came up with this. The arrow heads are gold and molded from an arrow head that was actually napped specifically for this piece. The ivory is inset into the gold with her birthstone on one and mine on the other. The wire band is sterling silver and I had the Bible verse Genesis 27:3 put on the underside of one of the arrow heads. Im excited to give it to her and will soon. Our 4 year anniversary is June 2 and seeing as how we are soon to start a family I went ahead and had this done before the expense of kids. Hope you all enjoy the piece as well.
ab0233354fb18df53abd67cedbe4fce3.jpg

42bc4caa199c46fce97a5fb5fa357105.jpg

033a1b8eaf2edee3f7a95b93e0dde21c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GARLICSALT

Lil-Rokslider
Make sure she is sitting down before you give that to her, it's so Bitchen. She is going to lose her mind.
Your necklace is also very cool and i am sure will be cherished for a lifetime for several reasons.
Coincidentally my wife and I will celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary on June 2
Have a great anniversary.

OP
ddavis_1313
Make sure she is sitting down before you give that to her, it's so Bitchen. She is going to lose her mind.
Your necklace is also very cool and i am sure will be cherished for a lifetime for several reasons.
Coincidentally my wife and I will celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary on June 2

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful and blessed 32nd anniversary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jzeblaz

Lil-Rokslider
Happy Anniversary. We just had our 6th last month. :)