Elk shed seller

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone on here be willing to sell elk an elk shed/sheds by chance? Never have been fortunate enough to find any on hunts and I don’t shed hunt out west as I’m from the Midwest. Would like one for a piece in the house. Feel free to shoot a pm.

Rancher

FNG
I usually come back to Missouri,every year in Nov. to hunt.I have been all over,Kansas,Illinois,Wisconsin,Iowa,S.Dakota.I guide elk hunters in New Mexico,Arizona,and I have some sheds that I would give you if we could meet up sometime.

OP
RemiR7

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
I usually come back to Missouri,every year in Nov. to hunt.I have been all over,Kansas,Illinois,Wisconsin,Iowa,S.Dakota.I guide elk hunters in New Mexico,Arizona,and I have some sheds that I would give you if we could meet up sometime.
I would be willing to meet up if you come back. What area of Missouri will you be in just curious? I’m about 2 hrs fro St. Louis

Rancher

FNG
My nephew owns a farm up at Marceline that I hunt every year.I also have friends at Troy that I have guided in New Mexico for elk.What size antlers are you looking for?

OP
RemiR7

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
My nephew owns a farm up at Marceline that I hunt every year.I also have friends at Troy that I have guided in New Mexico for elk.What size antlers are you looking for?

marceline is about 2 1/2 hrs from me straight west. Something in the 250-275” (Brown) range. Anything bigger I’m not sure if it’ll work for the piece.

OP
RemiR7

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds good. Just don’t let me know. Would be more than willing to meet. Good luck on your hunt.