ELK TALK Podcast with Randy Newberg and Corey Jacobsen

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Some of you may have heard the rumblings of this new platform I am doing with Corey Jacobsen; ELK TALK Podcast. Today is the premiere of the first episode.

ELK TALK Podcast is all elk, only elk, and elk all the time. Presented by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and sponsored by goHUNT.com, onX, Geber, Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls, and Sitka Gear.

This is only elk. No deer (sorry), no antelope (sorrier), no politics (yeah), just elk.

ELK TALK Podcast came about over the last few years as Corey and I tried to figure out a way to collaborate on some elk content ideas, beyond just having him be on some episodes with us. We decided that since nobody else is doing a podcast that is purely elk hunting and we get to mess up many elk encounters each year, maybe we should start a podcast that explains the huge amount of mistakes we make that eventually result in an elk getting tagged. Some call it advice, though to me it is just telling stories of how I screwed something up bad enough that it worked out.

You can download at the links below or through your favorite podcast app.

Elk Talk by Elk Talk on Apple Podcasts

Elk Talk | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand

You can listen here without downloading.

Google Play Music

Episodes will be launched very other Friday. Hope you enjoy them. Hope you will share them with elk hunting friends.

Elk Talk Podcast_FB_Email.jpg

With any luck we will get Mr. and Mrs. Avery to join us on this podcast some day. Word is Tanya can be influenced by the prospect of Dairy Queen gift cards.

I started listening to it on my lunch. About 1/4 of the way through. Randy - have you ever done any public land hunting in CA?

I love both of these guys, major fan. But this podcast seems to be all BS and no talking elk.

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
Great podcast. I would love to hear you guys talk more about hunting a drought year!

OP
R

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Very entertaining, but would guess, or at least hope, the future ones will be more educational.

Yes, surely the case. The first episode serves to let people know what we are up to, give an overview of what folks can expect, where you can find it and follow/subscribe, and to explain who is helping make this possible.

In Episode #2 we each list the Five Top mistakes we continually make. Of the total of ten we list, we only get through seven of them in the 2.5 hours of the podcast. This one, and ones going forward will be heavy on information and elk hunting adventures.