Elk Talkin’

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Cool video thanks for sharing. Looks like a couple cows winded you but with so much commotion they didn’t seem to care one bit. Hard to tell. Fun stuff!

That’s fun - crazy to see them all grouped up like that. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah baby!! My pants just got a little tighter listening to that if you know what I mean. Can't wait to get up into the high country in a couple weeks.

Heck yeah! A week from Saturday for me!

We had a bunch of chatty cows around us last night, there was a little rag bull with them, but he was quiet. Last bull I heard bugle was in May, working in the blue mountains, he fired off a few times below us

I don’t really feel ready, but I will feel ready opening morning. My wife will be hunting with me this archery season, so I’m looking forward to her seeing the show, she has only rifle hunted them, and she has no clue what she’s in for. I can’t wait to see her reaction with a roosie screaming at us close range crashing through the brush at point blank range and seeing those black antlers and yellow body appear out of a wall of green brush… not much more things as exciting as that in this world

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
Great video, but I didn't enjoy it one bit! Yeah, I hated it. It gave me the fever bad. I leave a month from yesterday so you just made the wait soo much worse. jerk! (just kidding of course, I loved it!).