Elk Week with Exo and Born & Raised Outdoors

ExoMtnGear

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders,

In case you were wanting some last minute elk hunting content, head on over to the Born & Raised Outdoors YouTube channel. Steve and Mark flew to Oregon to talk all things Elk Hunting with Kody and Trent. If you don't have time to watch the video version, we did a 5-part podcast series with them last week... you can find those on the Hunt Backcountry Podcast.

Lastly, I did want to mention that we are doing an Elk Week giveaway with them as well. For more information on the giveaway, head over to: https://exomtngear.com/pages/elkweek

Elk season is a couple weeks away, best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:

NorseNW

FNG
Working my way through them this week as well. I have three years of this archery elk stuff under my belt. One close opportunity but haven't sent an arrow yet. I try to learn as much as I can when not in the woods learning. Great information from successful hunters. I'm soaking it up. Thanks for the great content!

Firehawk

WKR
Thanks EXO and Born & Raised! I have really enjoyed listening this week. Some of the best content to date. And that is saying a lot as I have been listening to your podcasts since the beginning. Keep it up.