Elk101 sale and missing discounts?

KBC

WKR
Got an email from Black Ovis saying Elk101 had been sold and they were taking over the store. I know the Elk101 store was already linked to them but looking at the discounts you get with an Elk101 membership it looks like there's a few missing that used to be there. Am I crazy? Were there more discounts in the past? Kind of a bummer since it was part of the reason I signed up.

Yup BIG bummer. No more 15% from the store. My renewal was coming up so I canceled. I knew I should have bought arrows a couple weeks ago!

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
The code still works at blackovis. Hoping they took discounts down to edit the discounts/conclusion page.

According to the email sounds like blackovis has pretty much owned the store site ever since Corey purchased elk101.com back from them several years ago.

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Insider knowledge here: Corey parted ways and sold his end to GoHunt who isn't doing discounts. Just call Blackovis, same company, same brands, same great prices and customer service.

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
There is a new 15% off code listed under the conclusion section for the new gohunt partnered store.

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
There is a new 15% off code listed under the conclusion section for the new gohunt partnered store.
Good to know, still sticking to Blackovis. Those boys take care of me and mine, I'll keep referring people to them. Too many bad experiences with reps at GoHunt not giving me the time or attention, or simply not knowing the product.

Blackovis on the other hand? Never had an experience like that, getting multiple pairs of boots after talking their ear off for days, trying on four different pairs before deciding which I'm keeping- and they're only keeping $8.50 when I know damn well it cost more to send it back? They can keep my business as far as I'm concerned.

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know, still sticking to Blackovis. Those boys take care of me and mine, I'll keep referring people to them. Too many bad experiences with reps at GoHunt not giving me the time or attention, or simply not knowing the product.

Blackovis on the other hand? Never had an experience like that, getting multiple pairs of boots after talking their ear off for days, trying on four different pairs before deciding which I'm keeping- and they're only keeping $8.50 when I know damn well it cost more to send it back? They can keep my business as far as I'm concerned.

I just got a blackovis package dropped off at my door an hour ago lol.

Thanks for the feedback on customer service. I’ve yet to deal with either company in that regards so it’s good to know the comparison.

Last edited: