Elk101, treeline academy... etc

I like the Elk Collective. Video based and a broad swath of knowledge is covered. It is really well done.

ElkNut app is a great source for making and understanding Elk sounds. Hard to beat the 1 time purchase price. I think it's around 10 bucks. Paul really loves helping people get better.

Treeline Academy is great as well. Mark tends to get a little long winded on his explanations. But the e-scouting knowledge he drops makes it worth sitting through. IMO it's remarkable what he's created and worth the $$.

Haven't made it through Elk101. Some of it is a bit like listening to a book on tape so I switched over to the Elk Collective.

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
I'm gonna throw in another vote for the Elk Collective. I really like how they give opinions/strategies from different hunters. Everybody has a different hunting style, and they cover things from a lot of different angles.

OP
H

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
I’m going to start the elk collective next week. It seems to have gotten the most likes, not that the others didn’t. Honestly I’m still so new to this I think any of them I would find very helpful

Deadfall

WKR
I been at this game a long time. The little I've watched this winter. Elknut is giving out pretty deadly information. I watched a couple videos from all the ones mentioned. They all have some good stuff. Elknut is pretty spot on for public land hunters in pressure areas. Little intense maybe, but how can you not like the passion

I have had Elk 101
And now the Elk collective.

Elk 101 is a more rounded course. It covers a broad range, more for the hunter who needs to know how to dress, find elk, quarter, call etc its basically a how to guide that covers some of everything.
I used it to shore up my calling and setup.

Treeline is only for E scouting all he is teaching you is how to find elk. Nothing of what to do if you find them. It is very in depth. But if you have no idea what to do after Elk are found you will need additional info.

Elk collective, I love the idea and all the people involved and believe there is a ton of wonderful info. But being video based is worthless to me. I keep forgetting I even have it. I don't have the time or desire to watch it in video format. I don't really watch TV and drive alot for work. If it had more if a podcast function so I could listen while driving without service would be better for me.

The videos do not show anything anyways, just an interview. No need for it to be video.

wre280

FNG
it depends what youre looking for to get out of it. treeline is strictly teaching what to look for to have better odds of finding elk. elk 101,elkbros, and the elk collective are all good platforms for bettering your elk hunting knowledge

edcrosbys

FNG