elkguide's funny meme's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkguide

WKR
OK guys. Here is my try at starting a thread that is a place to post silly, worthless humor filled memes in.

As I tell people.... "I'm maturing...... but not very well!"

I've spent most of my life so far, involved in a lot of serious stuff, involving a lot of peoples lives and their money (yes including 10 years as an elk hunting guide!) so when I get to sit down at the computer, I often come to wonderful sites like RS and look to learn as well as escape. Most everyone here knows the power of being a keyboard cowboy and ignores the cheapshots and garbage that a few people think is important but a few don't and then a spitting contest begins. So please follow me and post away here but please keep your memes and quotes PG or less. I certainly don't want to say no politics because what those politicians do is so ridiculous and even down right scary that we need to laugh and poke fun at them and what they are doing, (mostly to us,) just to keep our sanity.

Sorry for the long intro and if I'm out of line please close this but I hope that we, as a group of hunting fools, can enjoy a little bit of humor, at someone elses expense (of course I am fair game) and sit back and relax with a smile on our faces. It's still a long time till hunting seasons begin!

1623716398535.png

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
The OG Memes thread was started in a similar way but a few rotten apples soon spoiled it for everyone. While that thread gave me plenty of laughs, it was a moderator time suck. I'm going to say due to the similarities this one is also locked up.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey elkguide, I liked your thread and many of your Memes. But Sam is right, if we would look away for just a few days, I’d get on there and find crap! I don’t remember deleting any from you. But what I’m saying is “moderator time suck” is an understatement. That’s why the threads are locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.