Elkhorn Magnum Trigger

Is it a CVA Elkhorn?
CVA triggers are not usually adjustable (except Accuras and Paramount's) but a gunsmith could clean it up and polish some internals to make it better. Try cleaning and light oiling it first. I blast mine out with Hoppes Gun Medic spray. Then Rem oil spray when they are dry.

Don't think anyone does. CVA always had decent triggers. Even when they were making crap guns. Give a good thorough clean and light oiling. Those Elkhorns were notorious leakers and everything got really dirty, fast. The Later Pro models had actual Bergara barrels that shot excellent. You could probably pick up a parts gun for less than $100 at a pawn shop or even Gunbroker.

OP
O

oldschool

FNG
I do have the bergara barrel. Just looking for a lighter trigger. And yes it is a tack driver its my go to gun dropped a lot of animals with it.

I had an Elkhorn and it was a great shooter, but like yours the trigger was less than desirable. I ended up upgrading to the Accura V2 and am very happy. The trigger on the Accura is very nice for a stock ML.