ElkNut APP Update!

ElkNut1

WKR
In light of a few emails & PM's I wanted to share this with you folks!

Folks, we are still in the process of putting the test part of the APP together, it should be live for the beta testing aprox April 15th, this is the date we are shooting for! I have sat through two 4 hour sessions so far, the last one on Saturday. Geez I feel like I'm making a movie with the bright lights & all the "Takes" it requires to get things right. (grin)

So far we have put a short video clip together for the APP on Mouth Reed Use. It shares choosing the right reed per individual, placement in ones mouth & where tongue pressure is applied as well as air pressure & when voice inflection is needed per specific sound. This is a short clip but extremely informative for those needing instruction.

We are now going through each specific sound that both Bulls & Cows make. One category in an organized fashion is all Bull Sounds & another category on all Cow Sounds. Each sound will have its own short video clip from one minute to 3 minutes long depending on the sound imitated. In this clip I demonstrate The Sound & show exactly how to make this sound with a mouth reed in detailed instruction. It's one thing to make a specific sound & another to show newer ones exactly how it's done.

After you listen to the sound there will be a written explanation under each sound when elk make this sound & the message being sent by them, this is very informative in itself. I then share when to use this sound in a calling situation as the elk themselves would.

I really feel this APP will be by far the best thing out there to date! The Elk will want it outlawed! (grin) Thanks for you patience & sure hope it's worth the wait! Oh, I should mention that the APP will be 4.99 once it becomes live after the beta testing.

Here's a list of things to follow the Elk Sounds part of the APP. All this & more will be added to this APP.

Breeding Sequence Technique

Advertising Sequence Technique

Hunting Quiet Elk

Trolling For Elk

Lone Hunter Tactics

Tag Teaming Elk

Wallows/Waterhole Setups

Locating Feeding/Bedding Areas

Trail Camera Use

Herd Bull Tactics

Satellite Bull Tactics

Cow Or Spike Tactics

Full Moon Hunting

Reading A Situation

ElkNut1

Attachments

• APP-NUT.jpg
    APP-NUT.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 164
OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys! It is a lot of fun but it's accompanied with frustration too, heck you mess up just a bit & it's a do over! (grin) I mess up a lot! (grin) It's a lot simpler to just call for elk! (grin) On the bright side it's coming along well, I think you guys will be very impressed with the results, I know I'm happy with the way it's working out, tons of great info, I'd buy it in a second!

ElkNut1

Awesome, I've been a fan your work for years and used your bugle tube last year and loved it! Can't wait for the app

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

trom2k

FNG
What a great resource this will be. Can't wait to put it through the paces! Thanks for all the hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really feel this APP will be by far the best thing out there to date! The Elk will want it outlawed! (grin)

I can see the sidebar add now...

ELK HATE HIM!!!
Learn the top 10 things the elk don't want you to know!
Number 6 will SHOCK you!!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Guys thanks! Yes the APP should be a very fair price especially when you see what it has to offer. I want it put together in such a way that I'd want it myself if I came across it. This isn't some fluff floating around out there, this is the meat & potatoes of putting elk on the ground.

MuleyFever, not sure what the sidebar stuff is but I'm pretty sure we're staying away from Fake Hype! (grin) Elk hunting is elk hunting, there's no sugar coating it or special potions out there, it comes down to hard work & taking advantage of every single opportunity that comes a hunters way.

Most hunters do not have the luxury of living in elk country & hunting the entire season, many only have 5-7 days to get it done. When this is the case it's important to know how to handle each day as they can differ from day to day. This APP should really help those type of hunters out as well. It will cut years off the learning curve!

ElkNut1

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Guys, you're welcome! Thank you for your interest! We still have another shoot coming up soon so things are coming together quickly! I'll look through my notes here & Post up some of the thoughts on a particular sound that the APP will be about. Thanks!

ElkNut1

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks again Paul. Hopefully we can meet up for beers if we both pack bulls out and aren't back in the woods.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
BK & Mtnhunter, thanks! BK, I'll love to take you up on that beer, 1st things 1st though on those ID bulls! (grin) Good luck bud!

ElkNut1