ElkNut APP Updates Are Ready!

I purchased the app last year before our archery elk hunt. My brother and I were going through the app playing the cow sounds and reading the explanations. It really helped me figure out what I was saying to the elk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Friday, glad to see you picked it up bud! Make sure Volume is turned up. Also, your 'Ringer' Must be ON to listen to the videos & such. You can turn ringer back off when at work but turn on when going through the App. Thanks bud & let us know if this works!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Awesome guys! We've had some super nice reviews on the App lately, heck that gets me excited & pumped up for elk season! (grin) Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
870, LOL, Thanks Bud! The App is like having me right there! Ha Ha!

Elkdog, The Update is now loading automatically. Do you show the New Early Season Calling, Solo Tactics & the New Slow Play Sequence. If so you have the Update! Let me know, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Ejay74

FNG
Just downloaded to my iPad, videos seem to download pretty quickly. Don’t have a lot of time to go through it all at the moment but it does seem to have a lot there. Looking forward to putting it to use in a few more weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks bud! There's a lot to this App so give it time to all download, speed of downloading will be according to your wifi strength. Thanks!

p.s. apply an extra amount of focus on the details of the Slow Play under Sequences!

ElkNut/Paul

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
@ElkNut1, thank you for your teachings! I like the recent update and appreciate the new in depth content. I feel like I've been calling and hunting elk my whole life. This APP is solid gold. The ElkNut App is the hands down the most valuable resource available. $10 is an incredibly generous offering. I'll be posting a 5 star app review after my harvest this year (anticipating that I snag my leftover tag tomorrow) :D

The App provides so much info, I feel you've covered everything I need to know for calling them in. I was wondering, if the APP contains mostly everything in your Playbook and Video products?

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying the App & especially finding the info to be solid proven material!

DEEF, The Mobile App covers a ton for sure. There is some overlap in the other DVD's & CD's we have. If you were to want to explore a few more details on a broader range the consider Package 00 at the ElkNut site. It's the Package that says works well in wolf country! Thanks!
http://stores.elknut.com/christmas-sale-day-3-elk-hunting-tactics-for-wolf-country-pkg-00/

ElkNut/Paul

Elk97

WKR
Paul, the new update is great! The app has not only made me a much better caller but it's made me a much better listener too. Knowing what you are hearing the elk say is almost as important (maybe more?) as knowing what sound to make. If I hadn't used your app I might not have recognized the challenge bugle I heard and repositioned to meet the bull coming in to us. Thanks!