ElkNut APP Updates Are Ready!

ElkNut1

WKR
Well it's finally ready to download! (grin) It was worth the wait guys, it's packed with new things we can all utilize this year, it will certainly aid cutting the learning curve way down no matter how much you've elk hunted during those rutting times! Here's some info that was shared by the App Team, I figured it was best to show their side. Thanks for everyones patience! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2018 bull OTC!.JPG3 Vets 2018.JPEG2018 bull OTC!.JPGClayton 2018.JPGClayton Bull.JPGIMG_0229.JPEGIMG_0200.JPGJerrys Bull 2018.JPEGTaylor T 2.JPG

The most noticeable update to the app is the menu bar that is located at the bottom of the screen. We learned there is too much information on the app that not enough of our users were able to navigate to very easily. This new navigation bar lets users know right away that the ElkNut app is more than just a library of elk calls. It’s loaded with tips, tactics, and elk calling sequences to help you become a more successful elk hunter.

Speaking of sequences, we have added a substantially more detailed Slow Play sequence! This used to be tucked away in the Tactics section as one of the “ElkNut Nuggets.” But it’s such an important sequence, and Paul has expounded on it so much in this update, that we knew it needed to be more prominently featured. If you want to understand how to work every bull you encounter, you need the slow play sequence in your life!

We have also added two additional tactics to help the Early Season and Solo elk hunters. Check those out and let us know what you think! We get a lot of questions about these two topics, so we hope you will find the information helpful. We’ve also added a couple more ElkNut Nuggets (in the Tactics section), but we don’t want to spoil the surprise. Open up the app and see for yourself!

We took these bulls last year, all OTC public land bulls with the Tactics shared inside the App! Most fall to the Slow Play!

ElkNut/Paul

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
Just purchased the app this morning. Played around with it for a bit. Super easy to navigate and understand. Looks like a great app

bmf0713

WKR
I just downloaded your app and havent had much time to mess around on it yet. Planning on it this weekend. From what ive seen its full of good information. Looks like it might be a little geared more toward bow hunting. I am going on a 1st season rifle hunt in colorado this fall, is that too late to use that slow play sequence? I'm new to elk hunting and calling but interested in learning a couple tactics to try this fall.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys!

The membership is a one time membership of the 9.95 at present. It's not a yearly fee! If you change phones at anytime just let us know & you will receive a free code to download the App onto your New device!

I've used about everything on the App during the entire month of Oct. When certain calling is needed by me I make sure I'm in an area with few to no hunters for safety purposes! Bottom line, you bet the Slow Play & any Tactic can apply during your Oct. elk hunt! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

md126

WKR
Thanks Paul! I got the app last year before my hunt and it was great. How do I update/download the new stuff? I opened the app but can’t seem to find it. Thanks again!

Brett8133

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for all the great info Paul I’ve had your app now for 2 yrs and love it I’m always referring back to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
md126, you must have an Iphone, if so you generally have to go to the App Store on your phone, then go to 'Search' & type in ElkNut, it will take you to the App, -- It should show you that you have an Update to that App. You then just need to Download that update! Let me know if you have further issues, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Paul. I got the app last year. When I open it on my IPhone I am not seeing a different format? Do I need to download it again?

Also doing my first elk hunt the first 10 days of Colorado archery this year. Any advice on tactics?!

come2elmo

WKR
Also doing my first elk hunt the first 10 days of Colorado archery this year. Any advice on tactics?!

Man check out Ep 158 of the Rich Outdoors podcast and you will get a bunch of info. Paul comes at you at full WARP so us slow talkin Tx fellas have to listen to it two or three times. Guys from Jersey should do fine though.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
No sir you do not need to re-download the whole App, just the update! Are you sure you have the ElkNut Mobile App? It's chalked full of Tactics! The New Update has a detailed version of the Slow Play in addition to other new tactics as well!

Instructions!
You generally have to go to the App Store on your Iphone, then go to 'Search' & type in ElkNut, it will take you to the App, -- It should show you that you have an Update to that App. You then just need to Download that update! Let me know if you have further issues, thanks!

cometoelmo, thank you!

ElkNut/Paul

87TT

WKR
md126, you must have an Iphone, if so you generally have to go to the App Store on your phone, then go to 'Search' & type in ElkNut, it will take you to the App, -- It should show you that you have an Update to that App. You then just need to Download that update! Let me know if you have further issues, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

That's what I did on my Ipad and it took like 10 seconds. Thanks Paul