ElkNut Mobile APP, Discounted For 4 Days!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Good deal guys, glad you're enjoying it! Heck ya it's a great deal at 9.99 but heck who doesn't like to save a couple of bucks! (grin) I would have shared this earlier but only found out about the offer yesterday!

PhlyanPan - Way to many clips to download to have a single button download all at once, probably crash your phone or someone else's. Once downloaded you are done & do not have to repeat it!

Everyone, look for New Updates coming in the near future, we're not close to done yet! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Good deal guys, glad you're enjoying it! Heck ya it's a great deal at 9.99 but heck who doesn't like to save a couple of bucks! (grin) I would have shared this earlier but only found out about the offer yesterday!

PhlyanPan - Way to many clips to download to have a single button download all at once, probably crash your phone or someone else's. Once downloaded you are done & do not have to repeat it!

Everyone, look for New Updates coming in the near future, we're not close to done yet! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Paulie, when are you going to pony up and get a cameraman so we can follow your hunts online? 😀

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Kyle, I'm just not into that camera stuff. I've tried a bit but really don't care. I just love hunting & calling elk, it's my true passion in life, it's what makes me tick! (grin) I'm not in this for the money, I'm in it as a life style, without looking forward to hunting & calling elk every year I'd most likely be an overweight 65 year old guy!

I'll admit I'm not the same guy when I was in my 40's but I still have that burning desire to be in the Elkwoods come Sept; it's not for everyone but it keeps me young!

The App was compiled to help guys cut their learning curve by a bunch of years. I'm a DIY OTC Public Land hunter & the App was designed around that & for guys that hunt elk every year under pressured conditions.

There is no situation that an elk hunter could be in where the App couldn't assist you in some form or another, it basically covers every scenario a hunter could be faced with.

Reading the emotion of elk during any part of rutting phases ( Aug-Sept-Oct) is key to communicating with them no matter their mindset! Man you gotta love Elk Hunting! (grin)

ElkNut/Paul

87TT

WKR
"The App was compiled to help guys cut their learning curve by a bunch of years"
And it did for me. Thanks Paul, between the app and your seminars/podcasts, I called in and shot my first bull. (even if he was a spike/fork)

Kyle, I'm just not into that camera stuff. I've tried a bit but really don't care. I just love hunting & calling elk, it's my true passion in life, it's what makes me tick! (grin) I'm not in this for the money, I'm in it as a life style, without looking forward to hunting & calling elk every year I'd most likely be an overweight 65 year old guy!

I'll admit I'm not the same guy when I was in my 40's but I still have that burning desire to be in the Elkwoods come Sept; it's not for everyone but it keeps me young!

The App was compiled to help guys cut their learning curve by a bunch of years. I'm a DIY OTC Public Land hunter & the App was designed around that & for guys that hunt elk every year under pressured conditions.

There is no situation that an elk hunter could be in where the App couldn't assist you in some form or another, it basically covers every scenario a hunter could be faced with.

Reading the emotion of elk during any part of rutting phases ( Aug-Sept-Oct) is key to communicating with them no matter their mindset! Man you gotta love Elk Hunting! (grin)

ElkNut/Paul

Elk hunting is something else for sure. I respect the heck out of the fact that you don’t like the camera stuff and just go hunt. Know that you would have significant interest out there if you wanted to go that route sometime. The guys like you who are authentic and not some bro with a flat bill are who do it right and connect with experienced hunters. Keep having fun!

NDGuy

WKR
Can you close my app account so I can buy the app again? Lol

Thanks for what you do Paul!

Support this guy, he's the real deal. Last year he called me and we spoke on the phone for over an hour discussing tactics and elk hunting.

Great app Paul! Thanks! Will we have a thread discussing what's on the app? Didn't take me long to find a sound on the app that I hear frequently in the elkwoods and haven't quite figured out how to kill these "growler's" yet. Now that I have an idea what it means, it's coming ;)

Last edited:
OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Awesome guys! Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Heck......the PlayBook cut my curve and I started killing elk right away. Now that I have the app, I can't wait to take it up a notch!