Embedded photos - Google Earth Pro

sont5413

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roksliders,

I am e-scouting with Google Earth Pro and want to find the date/time of the embedded photos found in the "Photos" Layer. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!

corncob

WKR
The only way I’ve found is via Google Maps in a browser. Once you are viewing the picture in the browser, there’s an Image Capture date in the bottom right. There’s two ways to get there that I know of.

From Google Earth, if you click on the person’s profile/picture it will take you to their profile in a browser and their pictures will show up on a map. If you click on the picture(s) and get it to fill the screen, you will see the date.

From Google Maps in a browser, click on the map (not on a place or waypoint) and in the bottom right below the zoom buttons you will see a double up arrow. Click that and pictures will show up for that area. Scroll through and click on the one that you want, then you’ll see the capture date.

Hope that helps. If you need screenshots, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

sont5413

Lil-Rokslider
Hey I appreciate it! The next time I fire up the GOOG I will certainly revisit what you said.

Thanks!

OP
S

sont5413

Lil-Rokslider
The only way I’ve found is via Google Maps in a browser. Once you are viewing the picture in the browser, there’s an Image Capture date in the bottom right. There’s two ways to get there that I know of.

From Google Earth, if you click on the person’s profile/picture it will take you to their profile in a browser and their pictures will show up on a map. If you click on the picture(s) and get it to fill the screen, you will see the date.

From Google Maps in a browser, click on the map (not on a place or waypoint) and in the bottom right below the zoom buttons you will see a double up arrow. Click that and pictures will show up for that area. Scroll through and click on the one that you want, then you’ll see the capture date.

Hope that helps. If you need screenshots, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's working for me! Thanks!