Emergency Gear in your Pack?

After a few harrowing backwoods hunting adventures in my youth, I've always carried a basic load of emergency gear in my pack. I'm curious to see/hear what other back country hunters carry. For the purpose of this thread, to keep it on track with the theme, I'm talking the type of outing(s) where you're hunting a few miles to many away from your camp or truck, and in an area where an injury, some unexpected foul weather, or even navigation error could very easily put you in some serious ka ka. There, now we can move on ;).

What do you have in your pack, for the types of hunting I mentioned, when you venture into the outback to hunt?

• A few band-aids of various size for minor cuts
  • QuikClot bandage and a tourniquet for major bleeding
  • Windbreaker layer, puffy jacket/vest, and 2 means of starting a fire in case I have to stay out overnight
  • Some way to replenish my drinking water supply (usually MSR Trailshot filter and/or chlorine dioxide)
  • inReach to call in the cavalry if I can't make it out on my own

Coldtrail

WKR
I carry in mini trauma kit, contains tourniquet, israeli bandages, quick clot & other misc first aid kit. Also good fire kit with the ol' metal match. Those two things can get me out alive during almost any major crisis.

Wassid82

WKR
bandages, lighter, space blanket, needle and cord, tape, luekotape, Garmin inreach, iodine tablets, browning 300wm

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Tourniquet, quick clot, duct tape, Israeli bandage - stop any bleeding with these.

Cotton balls soaked in Vaseline, matches, and lighter - can start a fire, if needed.

Lifestraw and plastic bag - emergency water done easy.

Sam splint and paracord - too light to not carry. Too valuable when a buddy breaks a bone, or five.

A pill or two of Vicodin (most have gotten a script from the dentist if you had wisdom teeth pulled or root canal), or a couple of ibuprofen 800mg to take the edge off. Your buddy who suffers five breaks will thank you. Explaining to the ER doctor is uncomfortable. The ER doc in Springerville, AZ has heard it before, and kinda understands it now, FWIW.