Enlightened Equipment Quilts???

Please disregard: Headed down a different path
Does anyone have any experience with Enlightened Equipment Quilts? I am trying to decide what to purchase and am trying to decide between a few quilts. Are there any other suggestions out there? I will be using the quilt to hunt high country deer, back country and desert elk hunts in Wyoming. I have a cheaper 30 degree bag that I am currently using but am looking at options to lighter setups and more compact. I am open minded to any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:

FURMAN

WKR
Plenty of threads on here about them. I just got a 0 degree, regular, wide Enigma. I have spent three nights in it around 30 degrees. I sleep cold and have been using a Sierra Designs Cal 6. I love the quilt and do not see myself going back. I am a side sleeper and I toss and turn. This quilt is far more comfortable as I do not get tangled in it. As far as I am concerned EE is the best option right now for a quilt. Give one a try.

Ronb

WKR
Haha, C'mon. That was funny. We can have some fun sometimes, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmajor

WKR
I know you're headed down a different path, but for the sake of the search function: I have an EE prodigy (now known as the APEX). I like synthetic for a variety of reasons, and a quilt allows me to do that without a major weight penalty. I highly recommend.