Votes: 25 32.9%
  • Co

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 27 35.5%

• Total voters

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You are sounding a little salty here lately. You get into some moonshine out there? Haha

Nah, Just sick of liberals trying to rat **** my life to press ridiculous "progressive" agendas, Sick of having BLM shoved down my throat every time I turn on the news, Sick of hearing them clarify that the police officers are "white" sick of people trying to use my tax dollars to pay for health care for illegals. Like I said, Liberals are ****** up.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Arkansas yet.

34,000,000 acres and about 10% of it public. About 3,000,000 residents.

Deer, pigs, bears, waterfowl, turkey, fishing. Some elevation change and all 4 seasons.

Missouri too. I think if you lived on the boarder of MO and AR you'd be in pretty good shape. The concentration of the public land seems to be in northern AR and southern MO. It's not out west but there is plenty of elevation change. My Dad has 80 acres in MO near the southern boarder and it is very nice for lots of hunting, deer, turkey, small game, waterfowl... I go there 2-3 times a year to hunt.

They others should toughen up instead of altering where they are able to live. I can’t move there it is too liberal and it hurts me. Sounds like conservatives are looking for safe zones....

Safe zones from liberals? absolutely!

Please stay in your safe zones with riots and no cops. Just don’t move to mine and ruin it

OP
Keedman

Keedman

FNG
Well to add wood to the fire. The wife told me there maybe a job offer coming her way based out of Philly.
Any pros or cons I should know about lol.

Just really want to thank you guys for the time replying to this post. The want to move is not so much political rather than getting away from toxic family problems. I'm just a simple guy wanting to give me kids a good life to be good people. So no matter where I end up, just thank you for the help.

I know I may have opened a can of worms with political stuff. But thats what makes the US awesome we can agree to disagree.

EastMT

WKR
For a big city to visit it’s pretty neat. The old row houses, old buildings, the historical area is amazing. Of all the huge cities I’ve been, I really enjoyed visiting that one the most.

Side note, don’t wander around at 10:00 Friday night downtown, you end up on a dark street and bad situation. Daylight hours were great though.

I wouldn’t want to live there, but I don’t want to live where I’m at, so gotta go where the work is, just the way it is.

Lived in both TX and CO. TX government is way more tax and industry friendly. Texas is also not governed by just two city centers. Texas property taxes are getting steep but still less the CO when you combine CO state income to it.

Lease prices are really not that big of deal when you factor out of state tags and hunting days.

You are going to be hard pressed to find a state With a season as long as Texas. When you toss in exotics nothing beats it. Most leases are 365 days a year access. Texas also has some pretty good public land. And some very doable draw odds.

End of the day you are allowed to protect your family in Texas, very strong castle doctrine state

Last edited: