Ethics Archery Inserts

Honestly great heads especially for the price. The only con I can see in them is I think they have a bevel that is over 30 degrees so sharpening them on a KME or Lanksy can be a pain but if you can free hand on a paper wheel you can get them sharp. Granted you can get them sharp on a KME it just takes practice.
thanks mate i currently shoot ozcuts over here and like them alot. these have peaked my interest and i really like the look of them do they fly well or did they need a bit of tuneing?

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
thanks mate i currently shoot ozcuts over here and like them alot. these have peaked my interest and i really like the look of them do they fly well or did they need a bit of tuneing?
All depends on how much you tune your bow. Me I bareshaft tune my bow to 30 yards so when I shot them I only had to make slight rest adjustments at 60 yards but they are extremely easy to tune. Once they are tuned they fly great and very forgiving.

All depends on how much you tune your bow. Me I bareshaft tune my bow to 30 yards so when I shot them I only had to make slight rest adjustments at 60 yards but they are extremely easy to tune. Once they are tuned they fly great and very forgiving.
thanks mate thats great to hear i might have to pick up a few and give them a run.

hemi0813

FNG
Hey Brandon can you answer a question about putting the ritual cams on a impulse 34. How do you mount the draw stops on the limbs. Since there two different styles of limb.