Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

id_jon

WKR
Damn it….
What direction do we take it in?
I mean there’s like already mtn oops, alpha glass and more than likely some kuiu involved already. Hitler also sounded pretty defeated and pissed off in the video a couple months ago.
We all know a eld X out of the man bun from a t3 and our guy jlhois/llama mama would be in the books. After 2,239 post, exactly what direction do we take this WITHOUT getting it locked? Please, enlighten me.
I’d just hate to see this gem of a dumpster fire take the turn of a very shitty sequel.
If only idaho had legalized lighted nocks and mechanicals a year sooner.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Damn it….
What direction do we take it in?
I mean there’s like already mtn oops, alpha glass and more than likely some kuiu involved already. Hitler also sounded pretty defeated and pissed off in the video a couple months ago.
We all know a eld X out of the man bun from a t3 and our guy jlhois/llama mama would be in the books. After 2,239 post, exactly what direction do we take this WITHOUT getting it locked? Please, enlighten me.
I’d just hate to see this gem of a dumpster fire take the turn of a very shitty sequel.
Slow, let the zombie shuffle along and it will be fine. Try to find a direct and reanimate it fully and no telling what that black magic will bring. necroposting-796x640.jpg

I have some funny ideas, but no time to make a meme at the moment.

CorbLand

WKR
Can someone spot a guy on what/who the hell WKR is? I flipped through random pages and saw it on each page. Looks like that context is needed to find the humor in most of these memes. I'd flip through the whole thread to try and figure it out, but my wife is due with our next child in 4 weeks and I really don't want to miss that!
You’re ******* welcome for that “Well Known Rokslider” tag under your name.

GoBig

FNG
So is this the longest post ever on Rokslide? If so I just wanted to make a comment on it so I could say I was part of it......

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I am going to need to borrow that for my backcountry turkey hunt to pack out!
Hey, turkey's are heavy man. I totally understand.
So is this the longest post ever on Rokslide? If so I just wanted to make a comment on it so I could say I was part of it......
Not by a long shot. Look at the Stock Trader's thread, which is about 5x longer.

As Herr Dr. Frankenstein said (ITS ALIVE, IT LIVES) Now of to find Egor he is never around when you need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.