Ethics insert with black eagle rampage

Has any one done a durability test with ethics inserts and black eagle rampage 300 spine arrows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAhntr91

WKR
I had 100 grain ss inserts in 250 spine black eagle carnivores. I shot low on a practice target into a 2x6 the arrow had a small maybe 1/8 long crack in the front of arrow

OP
B
I had 100 grain ss inserts in 250 spine black eagle carnivores. I shot low on a practice target into a 2x6 the arrow had a small maybe 1/8 long crack in the front of arrow

Did you have a sleeve/outsert over the Insert?

PAhntr91

WKR
I did not. I’m sure that would have helped. That’s the only mishaps I’ve had. Actually in the process of building some axis 5mm with collars I have heard good things.

dallas.kc

Lil-Rokslider
I used the insert/outsert system on some 350 spine rampages. I think I had 70 grains in components (I trimmed some off the insert). If you’re going to go that route I would use stainless for sure.

chadwhit

FNG
Used them and not happy with tolerance. Took a lot of fudging to get alignment just right for broadheads to spin true...I'm talking IW/sevr which I had no issues with on standard/HIT systems.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

dallas.kc

Lil-Rokslider
If you want a really bomb proof system use the HIT insert on the black eagle rampage and then get the footers to go over the end (or make some from aluminum arrows). If you make the footers you can make a solid system for as minima dollars possible

chadwhit

FNG
If you want a really bomb proof system use the HIT insert on the black eagle rampage and then get the footers to go over the end (or make some from aluminum arrows). If you make the footers you can make a solid system for as minima dollars possible

This

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk