Ethics regarding spot "sleuthing" - what's your take?

OP
J
Some shit doesn't need to go online.
I agree. Someone further back mentioned that guys who post shit on social media or videos wanting to thump their chests/brag about their kills and I agree completely. I don’t post kill shots, landscape shots or shots of any sort because honestly, it’s usually just me up there. It doesn’t matter to me what random people think of my hunt or if I hunted “hard enough” or not, or what they think of the animals I’ve killed. It was all good enough for me and that’s what matters.

Now I’ll share those kind of pictures to friends and family - but they’re people who matter and usually through text message or in person.

Rich M

WKR
I have a follow up question for everyone. Who has actually done this and how did the hunt turn out?
I had responded to a what’s FL hunting look like and then had 2 sets of bright eyes heading in almost exactly to the tree. Flipping crazy. Mighta found it on his own but I doubt it. And I have my locations turned off.

these days use a picture of a picture if worth the effort for discussing something. Pretty shitty. It’s affected the fishing reports and babes in bikinis pics down here too.

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
Never hunting. Fishing, all the time but not out of necessity. Some jr guide gets lucky and finds a bite and starts bragging it up on Facebook like he’s never been there before, it’s funny to raid the hell out of it. We call it potlicking.