Euro mount your pet dog?

Negative for me. Pictures are good enough for this guy!

A guy in AK who used his beloved sled dog's hide and turned them into winter gloves. Kept his hands warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3855WIN

FNG
Deer camp neighbor has the skull of his favorite Coon hound on his camp wall. I wouldn’t do it, but I guess he likes it.

lak2004

WKR
I've joked with my wife for years about getting our oldest dog stuffed when he dies. Thought about having him made into a nice throw pillow for the corner of the couch. He's real soft.....
96539be0c8a0f6873126ef5e5c8fc690.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
My cousin in Minnesota has one of his dogs life size “ normal” mounted. I don’t know , I truly love my dogs,they are my best friends, and far far better then most people, but it would creep me out a bit. I do have ashes and pictures on the shelves. And I made a neck less and have ashes in it also. Never take it off. So I get it, if that’s what you want it’s cool with me, I ain’t going to judge no one.

I also have a family member who had their dog mounted and it sat on their bed. Creepy.

Ian Ketterman

Lil-Rokslider
Brother and I joked about getting our grandma taxidermied in her night gown with a 44oz QT soda mug and and some virginia slims. I would probably follow through with that before hacking up my dog to place on the tv stand.