European Union to issue "Green Pass" to those vaccinated, restrict those not vaccinated....

Gobbler36

WKR
Do you feel the same way about drunk driving? Or having unprotected sex when you have HIV and your partner is unaware? Or is there a point at which the societal good outweighs an individual's desire?
Haha I had feeling someone would bring something like that, I have a feeling you just like to argue or try and prove your smarter than everyone else so ok. If you really feel those are the same then we can’t have a conversation

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
lol...good luck with that.

Funny, my friend has a few blank cards he swiped at the vaccine clinic. I’ve been telling him he could sell them. I also know a nurse who had extras on her scrub pocket and didn’t seem to think twice about what happened with them.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Mandated lockdowns and mask wearing because someone "might" possibly have Covid. So should the government lock down the roads and driving because someone "might" possibly be driving drunk?

We as Americans have always had to make our own risk assessments and base our own decisions on those risks. Whether it's drunk drivers/distracted drivers/incompetent drivers on the road.........or a pandemic, it should always be everyone's choice on whether to continue on with every day life or isolate because of the risks.

Same for the vaccine......just like the virus.......it's the government's job to "inform" the public of the risks that could be out there, and allow us to make our own decisions based on those risks. For me, I don't care if there's a vaccine at all or how many people get it......I'm still going to live my life the same with or without it.......just as I have with the virus risks. Others may have less risk tolerance and may need to isolate for the rest of their lives. But that's up to every individual to make those choices.

It’s coming here, I‘m sure. Our governor just signed a bill preventing it in FL, but it won’t matter if you can’t get on a plane.

What really pisses me off is they keep trying to have it “both ways”. If the vaccine works and protects the person who has been vaccinated, why do I need to get it? If it doesn’t work (by protecting the person who has been vaccinated), what’s the point in me getting it?

In fact, we already know that people who have been vaccinated have both contracted and spread Covid. At least 16 people in FL have died within 2 days of getting the vaccine, but the drug companies have studied it and found “no link.”

It‘s just a continuation of the brainwashing of “your mask protects me.”

The left is all about the right of the individual when it’s about a transgender man needing to feel included by competing in women’s sports, but when it’s about gun rights or not taking a vaccine it’s suddenly about “what’s best for the whole” and you just need to quit being selfish and fall in line.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Trade them for primers and powder lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Haha I had feeling someone would bring something like that, I have a feeling you just like to argue or try and prove your smarter than everyone else so ok. If you really feel those are the same then we can’t have a conversation
Sadly that's not why you and I can't have a conversation.

MattB

WKR
Zip it. You aren’t smarter than anybody here.
I have seen you on multiple occasions criticize other's attempts to censor posters on this site., but you go straight to the well when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have seen you on multiple occasions criticize other's attempts to censor posters on this site., but you go straight to the well when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical.
Wrong again, Im not trying to censor you. Just calling you out for constantly talking down to others, seems like thats 90% of what you do on rokslide.

TheGDog

WKR
Thanks for writing this. Many non business people don’t understand how this virus affects operations and logistics from the HR / staffing / people perspective.
What I have great issue with here though... is how the state (CA) is de facto making all these HR personnel become in essence employees/officers of the state! Forcing THEM to do ALL this work for the state for FREE!!!

Mama does HR, so I'm constantly hearing about all the sh*t the state is forcing them to do and report upon and collect data about, and file, etc etc. GREATLY increasing her/their burden.... without any monetary kickback being given to all these businesses. (Although some of them can make use of programs such as PPP) It all must be done simply because they are calling it the law to do so. I mean they even force them to perform contact tracing BS! Trying to play detective in terms of who may have had lunch with whom and all this other nonsense and breech of privacy! And literally every night... Mama has to bring home her laptop so she can finally get her ACTUAL daily work finally done

It's EXTREMELY unfair and uncool to place these burdens on these companies! It's like "Bi!tch... you want this data soo bad YOU come collect it!"

ozyclint

WKR
What I have great issue with here though... is how the state (CA) is de facto making all these HR personnel become in essence employees/officers of the state! Forcing THEM to do ALL this work for the state for FREE!!!

Mama does HR, so I'm constantly hearing about all the sh*t the state is forcing them to do and report upon and collect data about, and file, etc etc. GREATLY increasing her/their burden.... without any monetary kickback being given to all these businesses. (Although some of them can make use of programs such as PPP) It all must be done simply because they are calling it the law to do so. I mean they even force them to perform contact tracing BS! Trying to play detective in terms of who may have had lunch with whom and all this other nonsense and breech of privacy! And literally every night... Mama has to bring home her laptop so she can finally get her ACTUAL daily work finally done

It's EXTREMELY unfair and uncool to place these burdens on these companies! It's like "Bi!tch... you want this data soo bad YOU come collect it!"
this happens in many aspects of life.

If I want something, I have to pay for it.
If the government wants something, I have to pay for it.

Thought this was interesting: https://time.com/5952532/vaccine-passport-history/

"During a series of smallpox outbreaks across the United States from 1898 through 1903, many states authorized compulsory vaccination, while other leaders sought to use the power of public and private institutions to pressure reluctant Americans to accept the vaccine. A Chicago physician wrote in 1901 that “Vaccination should be the seal on the passport of entrance to the public schools, to the voters’ booth, to the box of the juryman, and to every position of duty, privilege, profit or honor in the gift of either the State or the Nation.”"