European Union to issue "Green Pass" to those vaccinated, restrict those not vaccinated....

Poser

WKR
I’m not really a Bible guy (mostly because I don’t believe a book of Stone Age fairytales holds the key to life) but, and somebody correct me if I’m wrong, the antichrist is supposed to be somebody who everybody likes....so not Donald Trump by a long shot.

Could make the case that the people who love him, love him enough to offset the non-lovers and live in a reality where they don’t encounter people who don’t love him. In other words, there is a sphere of reality where “everybody” loves Trump.

*im not claiming DJT is the antichrist, only that the case for the vaccine as “the mark of the beast” would appear to hedge on DJT also being the antichrist.

Rich M

WKR
Could make the case that the people who love him, love him enough to offset the non-lovers and live in a reality where they don’t encounter people who don’t love him. In other words, there is a sphere of reality where “everybody” loves Trump.

*im not claiming DJT is the antichrist, only that the case for the vaccine as “the mark of the beast” would appear to hedge on DJT also being the antichrist.

Trump hasn't and doesn't push to require everyone to take the vax and have the passport. That's the liberals. Folks can't forget Trump! LOL! TDS is a real thing. Some folks need to get a life and stop worrying about what they read on that little mind control device in their pocket or on the wall in most rooms of their houses.

What i found interesting is how quickly the left pushed for the vax to control if you could work, go to the grocery store, and travel. They tried to tie down these things almost immediately. It was bad enough that some states passed laws to keep folks from discriminating against the folks who aren't vaxxed.

What's even more funny is that the stone age fairy tale called exactly what would happen at some point in the future. It will happen, the current events just confirms it.

How many people are vaccinated in the US?

The news comes as the United States continues its effort to vaccinate as many Americans as quickly as possible. The CDC reported Sunday that 95 million people -- about 28.5% of the population -- have been fully vaccinated. 5 days ago

US Coronavirus: CDC data shows more Americans are missing their second dose of Covid-19 vaccines - CNN​

https://www.cnn.com › 2021/04/25 › health › us-coronavi...

The demand is dying, vaccines are not being distributed like folks thought they'd be.

chasewild

WKR
I also find this line of reasoning laughable for a variety of reasons, lest of which being people have been claiming “Mark of the beast” for 2000 years about anything and everything. That aspect aside, if we apply a logical conclusion to an entirely illogical claim, if the vaccine is in fact the Mark of the Beast, then that would by default imply that Donald Trump is/was the Antichrist. For most people claiming “mark of the beast”, the idea of DJT as the antichrist is likely going to be at odds with their larger line of rationalization. Personally, I’d find great entertainment in someone claiming “mark of the beast” unraveling a logical sequence in which DJT is not the antichrist.

This. What's funny is that more citizens per-capita in the US think that the world will end or civilization will collapse in their lifetime than any other country on the planet. I mean, the vanity to think that the world will pivot on one lifetime is astonishing.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

But "DJT" is not trying to make everybody take the vaccine.

so......no.

Poser

WKR
But "DJT" is not trying to make everybody take the vaccine.

so......no.

It rolled out under his administration as a solution to Covid. He even was intending to use the military to distribute it. If a person believes in the antichrist and is prone to looking for the “mark of the beast” to make an appearance, that sounds awfully “anti-christ like”

“It’s a great vaccine” -DJT

On the flipside, perhaps DJT’s propensity for incompetence is so great that he couldn’t even fulfill his destiny and deliver us a proper apocalypse.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
It rolled out under his administration as a solution to Covid. He even was intending to use the military to distribute it. If a person believes in the antichrist and is prone to looking for the “mark of the beast” to make an appearance, that sounds awfully “anti-christ like”

“It’s a great vaccine” -DJT

On the flipside, perhaps DJT’s propensity for incompetence is so great that he couldn’t even fulfill his destiny and deliver us a proper apocalypse.
You are really grasping at straws here. Slow day?

Okhotnik

WKR
I also find this line of reasoning laughable for a variety of reasons, lest of which being people have been claiming “Mark of the beast” for 2000 years about anything and everything. That aspect aside, if we apply a logical conclusion to an entirely illogical claim, if the vaccine is in fact the Mark of the Beast, then that would by default imply that Donald Trump is/was the Antichrist. For most people claiming “mark of the beast”, the idea of DJT as the antichrist is likely going to be at odds with their larger line of rationalization. Personally, I’d find great entertainment in someone claiming “mark of the beast” unraveling a logical sequence in which DJT is not the antichrist.
Europe should just make the unvaccinated wear yellow stars to track them like they did in the past. Those that don't abide should be rounded up and placed in special camps .

338maker

WKR
Europe should just make the unvaccinated wear yellow stars to track them like they did in the past. Those that don't abide should be rounded up and placed in special camps .
OHHH SHIT!!! Its basically the same thing minus the horrendous camps of course.. it wont be long now until you see people getting beaten or worse because they chose not too get the vaccination. Even ole SLEEPY CREEPY has made it a nationally televised point that he plans too try and make it mandatory or else,,, and if you don't you have no feelings toward your fellow countrymen and you are what is wrong with this country MAN!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what i also find funny is the fact that people don't just get the vaccination and move on, they make it a public point too let everyone know THEY HAVE IT AND IF YOU DONT YOUR A DICK and bash on trump all the while for backing it and taking it himself before any of the liberal left ASSHATS did!!!! but yet these same super humans drive down the road texting and putting lives of me and my kids in danger the second they take their eyes off the road or go out in public with severe flu or cold and think nothing of it or the guy standing next too him with oxygen too breathe.. But hey you got the vaccine so your GOLDEN (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... all the while not considering the fact that you can still give and contract the CHINA VIRUS even after have said vaccination that they are trying too push so hard on everyone.. GTFOH

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
This researcher notes "prion like structures" derived in the human cell after mRNA vaccine (can't recall if Pfizer, etc). Prion like structures are found in the brain of Alzheimer's patients. Also in bovine mad cow disease. Within 10 minutes this video will get any reasonable person questioning everything they've been told by vaccine supporters:

Do you have buzzfeed articles to post along with these?

"THESE 10 FACTS ABOUT THE PLANDEMIC WILL BLOW YOUR MIND"

Here's a rebuttal from a news source with a bit more clout:

FLAK

WKR
Have you ever noticed that the people who dont get the "vaccine" are ok
with people who do get it, but the people who do get it are highly pissed
at those who dont get it? and are the same people that were preaching
tolerance back in the day?

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm not sure if these are rhetorical questions, and I'm not trying to stir the pot by replying. But as a blanket statement? No. I don't know that the other "side" is easily described (like "liberal sheep" or "Q anon conspiracy folks" as examples). FWIW, I didn't get the vax for a while, then I did (J&J). I don't wear a t-shirt or a pin, and maybe I will one day figure out I made a mistake. I don't care so much if one doesn't get it, and I will defend your ability to make that choice. (That sounds familiar - I told my daughter the other day that the ACLU used to defend Nazis and the KKK. She looked at me like I have two heads.)

NDGuy

WKR
By the looks of how I see "sheep", "liberal", or "test subject" on every other post on these threads. I am not so sure you do in fact "not care" lol

The no vaccine crowd seems to be the only ones keeping these threads alive.